Windows 10: Windows 10 Task Tray Bug

Discus and support Windows 10 Task Tray Bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm referring to the issues reported here in great detail:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnAmzarkie, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Task Tray Bug

JohnAmzarkie, Apr 15, 2019
  2. skytrails Win User

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Apr 15, 2019
  3. error windows 10 desktop agent tray has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Task Tray Bug

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Task Tray Bug

1. Windows 10 Task Tray Bug - Similar Threads - Task Tray Bug

2. Windows 10 Task View Visual Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Task View Visual Bug: A few days ago I opened task view and it had appeared to glitch for a moment before displaying a black bar at the top and what appears as a smudged background off to the right. I have 3 monitors and only 2 of them have this smudging/glitchy effect, but all 3 of them have the...
  3. Windows 10 Task View Visual Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Task View Visual Bug: A few days ago I opened task view and it had appeared to glitch for a moment before displaying a black bar at the top and what appears as a smudged background off to the right. I have 3 monitors and only 2 of them have this smudging/glitchy effect, but all 3 of them have the...
  4. Windows 10 Task View Visual Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bug in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug in Task Manager: https://reddit.com/link/uujpjz/video/f13k3c92us091/player submitted by /u/Masterix_cz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uujpjz/bug_in_task_manager/
  6. Bugged Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugged Task Manager: My laptop task manager is crashed. Whenever i open minecraft java and task manager my laptop goes blue screen of death. When i open task manager normally it freezes for a minute and then starts going normally.how can i fix this task manager bug?...
  7. tray icons are not displayed properly bug on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    tray icons are not displayed properly bug on windows 10: [ATTACH] Hello This problem happens to me with every PC/laptop on windows 10 that I had. The icons of a specific program are actually running another program. For example, microphone icon is actually running another program called "Everything". And as you can see on...
  8. Task Manager System Tray Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager System Tray Icon in Windows 10: I would like to have the system tray icon of the Task Manager started at boot in WIndows 10. I have tried the batch file method in StackOverflow and the old Windows 7 Method it does not seem to work anymore. Please Help....
  9. Missing Bluetooth Icon on Task/System Tray in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Bluetooth Icon on Task/System Tray in Windows 10: How do I restore my Bluetooth Icon? Recently had an update that "could not be completed" and ever since then, my Bluetooth icon seemed to have disappeared. I went into Devices & Printers and the settings for Bluetooth are not displayed. What do I need to do the get...
  10. Windows 10 Task Bar Search Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Task Bar Search Bug: Windows 10 taskbar search does not work. The normal search, when you open up file explorer works perfectly. I am connected to the internet. I do not use Cortana. I have not registered the E-mail for Cortana. I have tried searching multiple files. It just doesn't work. I'm not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system tray glitching and windows explorer cpu