Windows 10: Windows 10 Task View for minimised windows

Discus and support Windows 10 Task View for minimised windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I believe the recent windows 10 update has done some changes to the Task View. Previously you were able to get a slowly updating preview images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeeAF, Aug 4, 2018.

1. LeeAF Win User

Windows 10 Task View for minimised windows

Hi,

I believe the recent windows 10 update has done some changes to the Task View. Previously you were able to get a slowly updating preview images of minimised windows. However with the most recent update to windows it seems that minimised windows no longer update the preview image.

Is there a way to turn this off as it has impacted my productivity. WHilst I could stop minimising my windows, that would impact my computer performance having all my programs running as such.

Thanks

:)

LeeAF, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Task View for minimised windows - Similar Threads - Task View minimised

2. Task View in Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task View in Window 11: Hello, I cannot find "shortcut of the last 30 days accessed files" in Task View in Window11 that help me easy to find my file in second as in Task View in Window10.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-in-window-11/876f9fce-17a8-46f1-8408-379131ac653e
  3. Windows 10 task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 task view: Whenever use task view on windows 10, I usually have at most three tasks and switch between them with CTRL+WIN and arrow keys. But yesterday I was really tired and opened like 53 tasks because I was bored, and now every time I close one it does a mini screen refresh which...
  4. Windows 10 Task view

Windows 10 Task view: Labels are missing from all open windows in Task View. They have always displayed until today - now I do not know what each window is. Just happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-task-view/9d5ed804-d7ed-4aee-820e-3b1d619838a5
  5. minimising windows to the task bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minimising windows to the task bar: After years without problems, when I minimise a window to the task bar, it disappears without trace. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimising-windows-to-the-task-bar/cb77f392-01ba-497b-9ba5-7a20164208da
  6. Windows 10 Task View / Timeline

Windows 10 Task View / Timeline: After years of flawless operation, Task View / Timeline now only shows accessed files word, excel, pdf, and so on and random web activity for instance, among 7 or 8 web pages I have accessed, it only shows one or two or even none at all. Any suggestions for fixing? I have...
  7. Windows 10 - Task View

Windows 10 - Task View: Windows 10 - Unable to clear files on Task View. Two calls to Geek Squad unsuccessful. Actually, after the last call, the names of the files accessed do not appear on the screen - just a blank box....
  8. Windows 10 erratically minimises windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 erratically minimises windows: Greetings, I have an annoying problem with the random and erratic minimisation of any program I am working on in Windows 10. I have implemented all necessary changes to the settings that m a y be the cause of this minimisation, i.e. I have disabled the virtual desktops, I...
  9. Game minimising in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game minimising in Windows 10: I recently built my own PC over the winter season which I had an unactivated copy of Windows 10 on for about a week or two which was working fine. I then activated the software and now I seem to be encountering a problem where most games that I am playing (mainly from steam)...
  10. Task View - Windows 10

Task View - Windows 10: Hi, Is there a way I can customize the keys for switching virtual desktops instead of using Window-Ctrl-Arrow? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-windows-10/b0b581b6-1b55-4ef0-ae02-2f1849a236c5