Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features

Discus and support Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; [img] This weekend, a new build of Windows 10 leaked and once you peel back a few layers, there are quite a few changes to be found. For those of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features

:)

Brink, Mar 14, 2015
  2. Charlie Kilo Win User

User interface items lost in task view

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have a couple of programs (user interface) that show up when I click the task view button. When I click on the program to use it they shift off screen and I can't get to them. How do I get them to
    display on my active screen?

Charlie Kilo, Mar 14, 2015
  3. Felipe Costa Gualberto Win User
    Felipe Costa Gualberto, Mar 14, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features - Similar Threads - Task View gets

1. My Task View " Win + Tab " in Win10 is so broken..

in Windows 10 Support
    My Task View " Win + Tab " in Win10 is so broken..: Hey, so in windows 10 there's a very useful feature called Virtual Desktops, it's like having multiple monitors, i don't like to have alot of windows on at the same time so i use 2 virtual desktops and sometimes 3, it used to work and it was all good until i installed the...
  2. Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation: So you can turn off the "sliding" animation when switching between Virtual desktops when unchecking "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in the Performance Options; this prevents you from seeing any animations when you switch between virtual desktops. However,...
  3. Announcing New Multi-tasking Extension: Side View for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Multi-tasking Extension: Side View for Firefox: Introducing Side View! Side View is a Firefox extension that allows you to view two different browser tabs simultaneously in the same tab, within the same browser window. [img] Firefox Extensions are add-ons that unleash new capabilities within the Firefox browser, and...
  4. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  5. Task View icon does nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View icon does nothing: When I click on the Task View button nothing happens. FWIW I login with a LOCAL account not a Microsoft Account, so I'm guessing this feecher only works if one logs in with an MS account. Is that right? If so how the halibut is it supposed to work for Domain users? Dave...
  6. Getting Task View 30 days history without sharing activity to cloud?

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Task View 30 days history without sharing activity to cloud?: Hi, The new Task View seems really useful but at the moment I only seem to see things I have open at the moment or from the current day. I don't want to share my activity with the cloud. I cant really think why storing the activity locally should not mean getting a full...
  7. Way to get different desktop icons on different desktops in task view?

in Windows 10 Support
    Way to get different desktop icons on different desktops in task view?: Is it possible when I go to task view and choose a different desktop that I could have certain desktop icons only on one? 57735