Windows 10: Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features

Discus and support Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] This weekend, a new build of Windows 10 leaked and once you peel back a few layers, there are quite a few changes to be found. For those of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features

Read more: Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features

:)

Brink, Mar 14, 2015

2. User interface items lost in task view

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have a couple of programs (user interface) that show up when I click the task view button. When I click on the program to use it they shift off screen and I can't get to them. How do I get them to
    display on my active screen?

Charlie Kilo, Mar 14, 2015
  3. Felipe Costa Gualberto, Mar 14, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features

1. Windows 10: Task View gets a couple power-user features - Similar Threads - Task View gets

2. Task View - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View - Windows 10: Hi, Is there a way I can customize the keys for switching virtual desktops instead of using Window-Ctrl-Arrow? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-windows-10/b0b581b6-1b55-4ef0-ae02-2f1849a236c5
  3. Get stuck in task view with gestures

Get stuck in task view with gestures: When I use gestures (4 finger swipe up) to get to task view and see all applications, I cannot get out of it. Swipe down, clicking on a window, nothing will get me out of that view which renders my computer frozen for about 1 minute until the view closes on its own. My...
  4. task view

task view: how do I remove task view from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/task-view/7b730baf-6cef-485e-ba69-c53540f7266a
  5. Windows 10 Task View for minimised windows

Windows 10 Task View for minimised windows: Hi, I believe the recent windows 10 update has done some changes to the Task View. Previously you were able to get a slowly updating preview images of minimised windows. However with the most recent update to windows it seems that minimised windows no longer update the...
  6. Task View

Task View: After latest windows10 update, I am seeing a scroll bar in "Task View". Please let me know how can I disable that scroll bar, which is not required for me....
  7. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  8. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639
  9. Task view

in Windows 10 Support
    Task view: I just recently did a clean install.....all is working fine, no issues. What I noticed and this is the first I've seen of it, just never thought to look in there before. Task view is showing Malwarebytes. I've never used the task view option before.....before and after clean...
  10. Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Context Menus and Task View Feature?: Is anyone else having issues with context menus in Google Chrome or anywhere else besides the desktop itself? Chrome basically won't let me right click to open a new tab and its also not working with some search bars on certain websites, the context menu appears for a second...