Windows 10: Windows 10 task view problem (with 1:30 video)

Discus and support Windows 10 task view problem (with 1:30 video) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Here's the 1:30 video of the problem [MEDIA] Say I have a desktop 1 with MS Word open. If I then open another desktop (desktop 2), and then open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nster, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Nster Win User

Windows 10 task view problem (with 1:30 video)

Here's the 1:30 video of the problem

Say I have a desktop 1 with MS Word open. If I then open another desktop (desktop 2), and then open a word file from my hard drive on desktop 2, windows 10 will take me out of desktop 2, put be back on desktop 1, and then open the file I requested. I then have to open the desktop switcher, and manually drag the word document from desktop 1 to desktop 2.

This problem occurs with all applications (chrome, file explorer, the settings application etc.)

Also If you are reading this, could you tell me whether you are experiencing the same problem?

Thanks in advanced for the help!

(this is on Win 10 pro 64 bit)

:)

Nster, Sep 24, 2015
  2. Walter DD Win User

Problems viewing the playback of videos after update on Windows 10

Original Title: Problems viewing the playback of videos in Windows 10

Running Windows 10 & received windows update last night.

WMP has changed . When viewing videos on my computer, there is a large grey bar at the bottom of my screen. It goes across my entire screen and extends up from the bottom of my screen about 30 %

Blocks my videos Any help ?

Thanks

Walter DD, Sep 24, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 task view problem (with 1:30 video)

1. Windows 10 task view problem (with 1:30 video) - Similar Threads - task view problem

2. Windows 10 task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 task view: Whenever use task view on windows 10, I usually have at most three tasks and switch between them with CTRL+WIN and arrow keys. But yesterday I was really tired and opened like 53 tasks because I was bored, and now every time I close one it does a mini screen refresh which...
  3. Windows 10 Task view

Windows 10 Task view: Labels are missing from all open windows in Task View. They have always displayed until today - now I do not know what each window is. Just happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-task-view/9d5ed804-d7ed-4aee-820e-3b1d619838a5
  4. Windows 10 - Task View

Windows 10 - Task View: Windows 10 - Unable to clear files on Task View. Two calls to Geek Squad unsuccessful. Actually, after the last call, the names of the files accessed do not appear on the screen - just a blank box....
  5. task view problem

task view problem: Although I manage to remove some files from Task View some other files don’t erase and they leave a shadowy image as in the photo I’m attaching in this mail. It’s disturbing I had the same problem some time ago but after a week or two it was corrected all of a sudden without...
  6. task view problem

task view problem: in task view i can't remove previous files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-problem/a5871aa4-6034-4032-8f81-e19ef5777495
  7. Task View - Windows 10

Task View - Windows 10: Hi, Is there a way I can customize the keys for switching virtual desktops instead of using Window-Ctrl-Arrow? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-windows-10/b0b581b6-1b55-4ef0-ae02-2f1849a236c5
  8. Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View: When I pause a video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) to look up something on a different page then go to Task View to return to my video it is not there. How do I return to my video after going elsewhere. I am using a dual monitor set up. TIA. 114374
  9. Can't enter Task View from virtual "Desktop 1" on Windows 10

Can't enter Task View from virtual "Desktop 1" on Windows 10: I have been enjoying Task View and multiple virtual desktops for some time now, but suddenly Task View has stopped working properly on my Desktop 1 virtual desktop. Neither the Taskbar button nor the keyboard shortcut (Win + Tab) work for activating Task View. However, I can...
  10. Task View problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task View problems: Hi I am new to Windows 10 and am struggling!!I have a few applications open and when I try to launch any one via the Task View it appears and then closes and displays "Life at a view" screen. This has happened before but I was able to switch off. This time I have been using...