Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Sony Vaio PC running with Windows 10 OS. I am unable to use or do anything on my PC at the moment. After start up, non of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GundeAmer, Nov 19, 2019.

1. GundeAmer Win User

Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.

Hello,

I have a Sony Vaio PC running with Windows 10 OS. I am unable to use or do anything on my PC at the moment. After start up, non of the desktop or taskbar icons loads up on the screen. I have tried almost everything but nothing seems to be working. I am unable to perform anything including clicking windows start button or F8 safe start up or any other command action doesn’t respond at all. All I can see a constant loop as it is trying to loads the icons and taskbar.

I never had such an issue before. This is kind of started after putting a new replacement battery for my laptop as the original one died.

I am not entirely sure if this issue related with the new battery or Windows 10 itself but I need help to access my computer urgently. As I said I tried almost everything with no luck. Please can someone here help.

Thanks

:)

GundeAmer, Nov 19, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up. - Similar Threads - taskbar desktop icons

2. Windows 10 Taskbar/Start/Desktop Icons Gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar/Start/Desktop Icons Gone: Hello, after update i don't have icons anymore, they white. I tried with other user same pc, no icons as well. I tried uninstall/install applications - no icons. I tried this steps didn't help:...
  3. Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up: During start ups, after inputting my password, I first see a black screen for a minute or two. Then I successfully see my wallpaper, but I have to wait additional 1 minute for the taskbar to show up, and another minute for the taskbar icons to appear. Using Lenovo Ideapad 310...
  4. Desktop Icons move on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons move on start up: For a couple of weeks now (after windows 10 update, and still after the most recent update) every time I restart the computer, my desktop icons are rearranged on the desktop. All icons which I have arranged on the right side of the screen get moved and re-arranged to other...
  5. desktop gadgets do not load on windows start-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop gadgets do not load on windows start-up: Hello, Since about a couple of days ago, every time I start windows, it does not load the desktop gadgets automatically. To temporarily solve this, I have to type "desktop gadgets" in "Search the web and Windows", then click on "Desktop gadgets", the desktop gadgets...
  6. taskbar icons wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar icons wont load: somehow the task bar icons wont load at all. so i cant get into control panel. whats causing this? oh sorry, taskbar icons wont load at all..so i clicked multiple times to bring them back up, so its fine now.....but whats with the delay? 64946
  7. SOLVED: Windows 10 start-up hanging @ desktop screen load after login

in Windows 10 Support
    SOLVED: Windows 10 start-up hanging @ desktop screen load after login: I'm trying to remotely troubleshoot a problem that an elderly family member is having with her laptop. After going through airport security on her current trip and the usual x-ray screening, she flew to her destination without incident. But when she arrived at her destination...
  8. Taskbar Icons Disappear at Start-Up or Re-Start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar Icons Disappear at Start-Up or Re-Start: Hi, The program icons all disappear from the task-bar when I start or restart in Windows 10. But, if I right-click on the task-bar and select: Task Manager > Windows Explorer (right-click) > restart, I get all my icons back until my next start-up or restart and then...
  9. Windows 10 fails to load desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 fails to load desktop icons: Hi all I am having a persistent problem with Windows 10 that I need help with Just about every computer start takes two attempts to complete, the first start fails to load any desktop icons and just sits there with a spinning progress icon and nothing can be started. I...
  10. Start Menu and taskbar icons froze up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and taskbar icons froze up.: Today the start menu and taskbar froze up and refused to open. I had to do a restart using task manager. Working fine now, but are there any ways to resolve this issue without having to restart the computer, in case this happens next time? A bit annoyed that such an issue...