Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar and Windows Logo Key not working

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar and Windows Logo Key not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Home operating System and Microsoft Office 2014 which were downloaded from microsoft a few years back. How come it does not show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paulabdl, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Paulabdl Win User

Windows 10 taskbar and Windows Logo Key not working

I'm running Windows 10 Home operating System and Microsoft Office 2014 which were downloaded from microsoft a few years back. How come it does not show up in my Microsoft login account? and, If I'm having system problems on my computer and I need to reinstall them how do I do that?

:)

Paulabdl, Aug 4, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 5, 2018
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Windows 10 taskbar and Windows Logo Key not working

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar and Windows Logo Key not working

1. Windows 10 taskbar and Windows Logo Key not working - Similar Threads - taskbar Logo Key

2. windows key and taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows key and taskbar not working: Hello, my windows key and taskbar are not working. I have tried many methods to fix this problem such as restarting my explorer, changing registry, finding new drivers, and powershell. When I try to right click an app on the taskbar I don't get any menu and when I press my...
  3. windows key and taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows key and taskbar not working: Hello, my windows key and taskbar are not working. I have tried many methods to fix this problem such as restarting my explorer, changing registry, finding new drivers, and powershell. When I try to right click an app on the taskbar I don't get any menu and when I press my...
  4. windows key and taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar with windows 10 logo is visible in windows lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar with windows 10 logo is visible in windows lock screen: Hello everyone,I noticed that after I go to the lock screen, I am able to see Windows 10 logo and taskbar in the fade. I changed the taskbar to now left position instead of the bottom but still in the lock screen, it shows the windows 10 logo with the taskbar. My system is up...
  6. Taskbar and windows key not working

in Cortana
    Taskbar and windows key not working: No matter what I do if I click on any part of the taskbar windows icon nothing happens. None of my tasks are shown on the bottom of my screen and windows key on my keyboard does absolutely nothing. I've done a bunch of fixes, but nothing works....
  7. windows logo icon on taskbar

windows logo icon on taskbar: Hello Anyone, I want to put the windows 10 logo icon on the taskbar and I cannot find this anywhere. Why do I need it you might ask, because think that when there is an upgrade such as 1909 soon it will notify me as it did when I changed from 8.1 to 10. Any help would be...
  8. windows 10 logo button not working keyboard key

windows 10 logo button not working keyboard key: After last update the button on my keyboard that shows the Windows' logo stopped working. How fix? It is the keyboard button you push when you are gaming and want out of a game to return to desktop. It also has a lot of other functions like if you hold the win button down...
  9. Windows Logo Keys

Windows Logo Keys: How to put my Windows Logo Keys back they were when I bought this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logo-keys/204649e4-d485-49d2-a6e4-69f4caf290c0
  10. Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive: Hi, I have been having trouble with my pc, my taskbar lost its icons and its functions, my windows menu is also not working whether I left click or right click on it. My settings is also broken too, I cant open it at all, the cortana search bar is also unresponsive, I cant...