Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar clock broken & Change windows font back to normal

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar clock broken & Change windows font back to normal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently changed my windows font because It wasn't appealing to me anymore. I followed this tutorial and put this code in a *.reg file:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DennisLeikauf, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Taskbar clock broken & Change windows font back to normal

Hello, I have recently changed my windows font because It wasn't appealing to me anymore.

I followed this tutorial and put this code in a *.reg file:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts]

"Segoe UI TrueType"=""

"Segoe UI Bold TrueType"=""

"Segoe UI Bold Italic TrueType"=""

"Segoe UI Italic TrueType"=""

"Segoe UI Light TrueType"=""

"Segoe UI Semibold TrueType"=""

"Segoe UI Symbol TrueType"=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes]

"Segoe UI"="Agency FB"

After I restarted my Computer I noticed, that my Taskbar clock the one in the bottom left corner looked like this:

Windows 10 Taskbar clock broken & Change windows font back to normal 27d8b64b-e63a-4b79-bd59-1e517c30f66a?upload=true.jpg

When I tried to fix it by resetting my Windows font I couldn't find any tutorials online on how to change it back, nor any resource on what the default windows 10 font was called.

So I have 2 questions:

1. How do I change my windows 10 font back Resetting my font settings didn't work?

2. How do I fix my broken taskbar clock.

Thanks in advance!

:)

DennisLeikauf, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Noela Tum Win User

Taskbar clock font color problem

Hello,

The clock display is part of the Windows 10 taskbar and you can only customize it's colors when you change themes on your desktop. Kindly answer the following questions so we can isolate the issue:

• When did this start happening?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • Can we have a screenshot of your clock display?

You can also personalize the taskbar to
    change the color of the Start menu, taskbar and action center
    so you'll be able to see the clock and calendar font when the theme is
    Dark.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Jun 26, 2020
  3. larc919 Win User
    Can clock font size be changed?

Thanks for the Atomic Alarm Clock suggestion, but I really like T-Clock. It replaces the Windows clock instead of adding another clock and appears in the same place. I can use any font and color and it's free.

Windows 10 Taskbar clock broken & Change windows font back to normal [​IMG]

larc919, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar clock broken & Change windows font back to normal

Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

The taskbar color is black by default and the icon font color in the notification area (lower right) is white except for the clock which is black. I can change the color of the taskbar to make the black clock font appear, but the color choices are limited.
    Why is the clock font black and all the others white? Can Microsoft fix this simple problem?

Nantucketbob, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Taskbar clock broken & Change windows font back to normal

1. Windows 10 Taskbar clock broken & Change windows font back to normal - Similar Threads - Taskbar clock broken

2. The fonts are displayed normally everywhere else, but the fonts are broken only in the lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The fonts are displayed normally everywhere else, but the fonts are broken only in the lock...: Elsewhere the fonts all display normally. Fonts are displayed normally in both applications and browsers. However, the font is broken only in the lock screen language selection list.This is the language list at the bottom right of the lock screen....
  3. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change date/time font back to normal?: After doing an update, the font of the date and time on my taskbar has changed slightly so that the 1's have the horizontal lines on the bottom see picture. Everywhere else, like in my file folders for instance, the 1's look normal. I googled it and I couldn't find anyone...
  4. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change date/time font back to normal?: After doing an update, the font of the date and time on my taskbar has changed slightly so that the 1's have the horizontal lines on the bottom see picture. Everywhere else, like in my file folders for instance, the 1's look normal. I googled it and I couldn't find anyone...
  5. How to change date/time font back to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Font Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Font Broken: Hi everyone!Any solutions for this problem? See screenshot. Notes:- It happens on other applications as well.- Sometimes there are apps that have this one and missing characters.- I have had this problem since Windows 10 and thought this will be fixed if I upgraded to Windows...
  7. Windows Font Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Font Broken: Hi everyone!Any solutions for this problem? See screenshot. Notes:- It happens on other applications as well.- Sometimes there are apps that have this one and missing characters.- I have had this problem since Windows 10 and thought this will be fixed if I upgraded to Windows...
  8. Change windows keys back to normal

Change windows keys back to normal: The day to to day language I has special characters ā,š,ļ, etc.Recently, I can't switch back to the setting where using ' and letters would create a special character 'a=ā.I tried switching language and keyboard settings, but can't find a fix. There seems to be no reason for...
  9. Windows 10 Font broken

Windows 10 Font broken: Ichanged the Windows 10 Font from the default Seoge UI to another font which i dowloaded from the internet and after that i changed them back to Seoge UI an it doesnt display correctly, like i play on Groove music an i press th volume up button the previous, pause and next...
  10. Can clock font size be changed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can clock font size be changed?: My Windows 10 taskbar clock font is too small. I recently switched to a 4K monitor. Everything else responded to a 175% scale setting, but not the clock. If no readily available setting, can it be done in the Registry? 73654