Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar failure

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar failure in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded from W 8.1 to W10 yesterday. Several features do not work. Right click on any items on the Taskbar does not function, with the exception of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by parish9, Aug 3, 2015.

1. parish9 Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar failure

I upgraded from W 8.1 to W10 yesterday. Several features do not work. Right click on any items on the Taskbar does not function, with the exception of the Start key. Consequently I am unable to pin/unpin any item or view items previously pinned to Taskbar buttons. I cannot activate “Start" Search” “Edge” or “MS Store” by any means. In trying to contact MS Support I also find TWINUI is not working. Please help.

:)

parish9, Aug 3, 2015

2. taskbar

my taskbar isn't showing. How can I get my taskbar to show?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures / PC]

DorisMarlene, Aug 3, 2015
  3. windows task bar

unable to access anything in windows taskbar. please help asap

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

shamilmanzor, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Taskbar failure

1. Windows 10 Taskbar failure - Similar Threads - Taskbar failure

2. How do I cleanup unwanted taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I cleanup unwanted taskbar icons?: A week or so ago I experimented with showing all the lower right icons I could just for fun. Now I am paying the price for my foolish experiment. I can't find out out to remove all but the 2 or 3 I had displayed before. This complicated by the difficulty in finding a...
  3. Invisible, Pinned (but not pinned) Icon on Taskbar?

Invisible, Pinned (but not pinned) Icon on Taskbar?: Hi, I'm having an issue where an invisible, nonfunctional icon for Dell Mobile Connect is pinned on the taskbar but there is no way to unpin it. Here is a screenshot of the issue (after right-clicking on the icon): [ATTACH] Tried rebooting and restarting Explorer and...
  4. OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar: I am running Windows 10 v1809 and I have not signed in to OneDrive and never will as I keep my backups offline. I noticed that the OneDrive cloud icon on the Taskbar has a line or a slash mark through it. Is this how the OneDrive icon should look like when I am not signed...
  5. Pin Task Manager to Taskbar or Start Menu; Minimize Taskbar to System Tray

in Windows 10 News
    Pin Task Manager to Taskbar or Start Menu; Minimize Taskbar to System Tray: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Task Manager is a built-in program in Windows which lets you keep a track on running processes, CPU, Memory, and other resource usage. It also offers you to remove programs from the Windows startup as well. Some pro users [...] This post Pin Task Manager...
  6. Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons

Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons: I currently have desktop icons and selected small for their size. Can I increase the size of the desktop and taskbar settings. I would like them about 25% larger....
  7. Windows Taskbar, Task Manager and Multiple Other Windows Features Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Taskbar, Task Manager and Multiple Other Windows Features Not Working: Hello! I've recently ran into a problem where my Windows taskbar (including search tool), Task Manager and plenty other Windows features are not working. I can not do anything in the Task Manager, because it says, that there are no processes running. I've been told to get...
  8. taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked

taskbar changes sizes from 1 row to 2 rows,3 rows,4 rows ect after done gaming even when locked: i have updated all my hardware and software but the taskbar changes sizes almost every time i get back from playing a game on steam or origin, and yes it is locked. maybe it bc i have to downsize my 3840x2160 desktop resolution to 1600x900 while playing most of my games and...
  9. Taskbar failure and some apps failure

Taskbar failure and some apps failure: I bought an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop in january 2019. Before now it has worked 99% fine. (I say 99% as the only issue experienced before was a Task Host Window, Task Host is preventing the laptop from shutting down. Where i have to click ‘shut down anyway’) The...
  10. Failure to restart the taskbar

Failure to restart the taskbar: After major updates, or when I turn off the computer and then restart, the task bar will not activate. If I hover the mouse over the taskbar I get the new hourglass. If I then press the mouse buttons continuously, left then center then right then right then center then left...