Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar failure

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar failure in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded from W 8.1 to W10 yesterday. Several features do not work. Right click on any items on the Taskbar does not function, with the exception of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by parish9, Aug 3, 2015.

1. parish9 Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar failure

I upgraded from W 8.1 to W10 yesterday. Several features do not work. Right click on any items on the Taskbar does not function, with the exception of the Start key. Consequently I am unable to pin/unpin any item or view items previously pinned to Taskbar buttons. I cannot activate “Start" Search” “Edge” or “MS Store” by any means. In trying to contact MS Support I also find TWINUI is not working. Please help.

:)

parish9, Aug 3, 2015

2. taskbar

my taskbar isn't showing. How can I get my taskbar to show?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures / PC]

DorisMarlene, Aug 3, 2015
  3. windows task bar

unable to access anything in windows taskbar. please help asap

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

shamilmanzor, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Taskbar failure

1. Windows 10 Taskbar failure - Similar Threads - Taskbar failure

2. Remove everything from taskbar (left of system tray)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove everything from taskbar (left of system tray): I've been trying to put together a minimalist desktop setup, and I am trying to remove (or hide) everything on the taskbar, left of the "Show Hidden Items" button on the System Tray, and also make the taskbar transparent. The hidden items would be the Start Button and the...
  3. taskbar buttons not working

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar buttons not working: The taskbar buttons on my Dell E5530 win10 pro, build 2404???? laptop suddenly stopped responding to either the mouse pad or usb mouse commands. Everything was fine yesterday when I used it. If I click (left or right, doesn't matter) on any one of the icons or in the system...
  4. Search in Taskbar not Working

in Cortana
    Search in Taskbar not Working: Hi All, After updating my laptop to Windows 10 Education Version 2004, i discovered that the search bar in the taskbar doesn't work. I try to type in it after pressing the Windows button and nothing happens. I click in the search bar with my mouse and nothing happens. I was...
  5. Windows explorer and folder in taskbar?

Windows explorer and folder in taskbar?: Iam using Windows 19042.423, and i noticed this weird thing [ATTACH] when i click my pinned explorer it open's a new thing with a folder icon in the taskbar and is it a bug, or the most useless change?...
  6. Cannot use the search box in Win 10 taskbar

Cannot use the search box in Win 10 taskbar: After latest Win 10 update, I cannot type in the search box on the task bar. The box says "Type here to search", but clicking on the box does not enable the cursor in the box and typing has no effect. This is a major problem, as the search box is a big productivity tool, in...
  7. How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?

How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?: how do i make clock on task bar larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-time-clock-larger-on-taskbar/075be6a1-177a-445a-8514-525a437f6216
  8. My Taskbar is STUCK displaying everything from last night (wrong time/wrong programs running)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Taskbar is STUCK displaying everything from last night (wrong time/wrong programs running): I woke up this morning and my taskbar is stuck on last night's date/time and the programs I had running. When I go to settings to look at my computer's time, it shows the correct date/time, just not on my taskbar. I have tried resetting it manually and it doesn't work. Also,...
  9. Taskbar failure and some apps failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar failure and some apps failure: I bought an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop in january 2019. Before now it has worked 99% fine. (I say 99% as the only issue experienced before was a Task Host Window, Task Host is preventing the laptop from shutting down. Where i have to click ‘shut down anyway’) The...
  10. Failure to restart the taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure to restart the taskbar: After major updates, or when I turn off the computer and then restart, the task bar will not activate. If I hover the mouse over the taskbar I get the new hourglass. If I then press the mouse buttons continuously, left then center then right then right then center then left...