Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar freezes every 10 to 20 Minutes

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar freezes every 10 to 20 Minutes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My Windows 10 taskbar freezes every 10-20 minutes ie the clock freezes and I can't launch any programs. Windows explorer then restarts and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by digishack, Jul 28, 2018.

1. digishack Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar freezes every 10 to 20 Minutes

Hi,

My Windows 10 taskbar freezes every 10-20 minutes ie the clock freezes and I can't launch any programs. Windows explorer then restarts and everything is ok for another 10-20 minutes until it freezes again.

Microsoft recommended performing a clean boot so I did that but it didn't fix the problem. Under the clean boot, the task bar still freezes but restarts itself quite soon after freezing so it's a bit better but the problem is still there.

Any help would be much appreciated as this is pretty annoying.

Cheers

Dan

:)

digishack, Jul 28, 2018
  2. digishack Win User

Windows 10 taskbar freezes every 10 minutes

Hi,

My Windows 10 taskbar freezes every 10-20 minutes ie the clock stops and I can't launch any programs. Windows explorer then restarts and everything is ok for another 10-20 minutes until it freezes again.

Cheers

Dan

digishack, Jul 28, 2018
  3. digishack Win User
    Windows 10 taskbar freezes every 10 minutes - need help

Hi,

My Windows 10 taskbar freezes every 10-20 minutes ie the clock stops and I can't launch any programs. Windows explorer then restarts and everything is ok for another 10-20 minutes until it freezes again.

Cheers

digishack, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Taskbar freezes every 10 to 20 Minutes - Similar Threads - Taskbar freezes every

2. Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.: I am using HP pavillion eg-3028TX product ID: 8L2Y4PA which hasIntel i5-1355u16 GB ddr5 ramNvdia mx550I am getting "hypervisor_error" BSOD every 10-20 minutes while doing any normal works. I also tried installing a fresh windows and updating the drivers from HP's official...
  3. Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.: I am using HP pavillion eg-3028TX product ID: 8L2Y4PA which hasIntel i5-1355u16 GB ddr5 ramNvdia mx550I am getting "hypervisor_error" BSOD every 10-20 minutes while doing any normal works. I also tried installing a fresh windows and updating the drivers from HP's official...
  4. Getting Hypervisor_error BSOD every 10-20 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting Hypervisor_error BOSD every 10-20 minutes.

Getting Hypervisor_error BOSD every 10-20 minutes.: I am using HP pavillion eg-3028TX product ID: 8L2Y4PA which has Intel i5-1355u16 GB ddr5 ramNvdia mx550I am getting "hypervisor_error" BOSD every 10-20 minutes while doing any normal works. I also tried installing a fresh windows and updating the drivers from HP's official...
  6. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  7. Windows 10 frequent BSOD every 20 minutes

Windows 10 frequent BSOD every 20 minutes: Hi everyone, my recently built PC has been crashing ever since it was built a month ago. The frequency of crashes increased from roughly once a day to every 20 or so minutes once it starts crashing. This is on a system using: MSI x570 Tomahawk AMD Ryzen 5 3600 MSI 3x Ventus...
  8. Windows 10 freezing every couple minutes.

Windows 10 freezing every couple minutes.: I've been having this issue for a while now where my PC just freezes, CTRL ALT DEL doesn't work, nothing does. After about a minutes everything goes back to normal, then a few minutes later it freezes again. Ive run the sfc /scannnow and another one that fixed windows update...
  9. windows 10 freezing/stuttering every couple minutes

windows 10 freezing/stuttering every couple minutes: started to happen recently after latest update,when it happens the sound continues in the background but the video or app freezes. i've monitored the resource usage when it happens. none of them are near to 100% but when it freezes the GPU usage drops then resets. its seems...
  10. Windows 10 Freezes if I leave it for 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Freezes if I leave it for 20 minutes: I'm getting a very strange issue. I can work on my computer for many hours without any issues. But, if I step away for 20 minutes and come back, it's completely frozen and I have to hard reboot. To see if this is a problem with the sleep or hybrrid sleep functions, I disabled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezes after 20 minutes