Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mine windows 10 taskbar keeps freezing. Please I urgently need a response or solution to this as it is disturbing my work speed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AkeemQudus, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 taskbar freezes

Mine windows 10 taskbar keeps freezing. Please I urgently need a response or solution to this as it is disturbing my work speed.

:)

AkeemQudus, Dec 14, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 taskbar freezes

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar freezes

1. Windows 10 taskbar freezes - Similar Threads - taskbar freezes

2. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  3. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  4. Taskbar showing up/game freezing for a few milliseconds every second or two.

Taskbar showing up/game freezing for a few milliseconds every second or two.: Whenever I play games on my Win10 pc my taskbar shows up and my games freezes for a while every few seconds and sometimes when i'm holding keys down like for walking in the game and the taskbar shows up or the game freezes, my game crashes.It also crashes a lot whenever i...
  5. Taskbar showing up/game freezing for a few milliseconds every second or two.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar showing up/game freezing for a few milliseconds every second or two.: Whenever I play games on my Win10 pc my taskbar shows up and my games freezes for a while every few seconds and sometimes when i'm holding keys down like for walking in the game and the taskbar shows up or the game freezes, my game crashes.It also crashes a lot whenever i...
  6. Taskbar keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps freezing: My taskbar keeps randomly freezing and forcing me to restart Windows Explorer from the Task Manager. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-keeps-freezing/20753bf3-cf97-4c3c-a8a9-a4c8cd8525c3
  7. Taskbar keeps freezing

Taskbar keeps freezing: My taskbar keeps randomly freezing and forcing me to restart Windows Explorer from the Task Manager. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-keeps-freezing/20753bf3-cf97-4c3c-a8a9-a4c8cd8525c3
  8. ABOUT WINDOWS 10 TASKBAR FREEZE IMPORTANT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ABOUT WINDOWS 10 TASKBAR FREEZE IMPORTANT: Hello, We constantly receive the same error on two computers at our workplace and the Taskbar becomes unusable. The Taskbar on the relevant computers constantly freezes to the same time 12:30 - 13:30 and becomes available at the time I specified. These hours never change, we...
  9. ABOUT WINDOWS 10 TASKBAR FREEZE IMPORTANT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ABOUT WINDOWS 10 TASKBAR FREEZE IMPORTANT: Hello, We constantly receive the same error on two computers at our workplace and the Taskbar becomes unusable. The Taskbar on the relevant computers constantly freezes to the same time 12:30 - 13:30 and becomes available at the time I specified. These hours never change, we...
  10. ABOUT WINDOWS 10 TASKBAR FREEZE IMPORTANT

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar freezes on login