Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar group bug - disappear/reappear when hovering over wit...

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar group bug - disappear/reappear when hovering over wit... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tonynca [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkd7d1/windows_10_taskbar_group_bug_disappearreappear/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tonynca, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 taskbar group bug - disappear/reappear when hovering over wit...

/u/tonynca, Mar 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 taskbar will reappear when app is in full screen mode.

Hello Ecarnate,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• You mean to say, the taskbar will appear on hover when app is in full screen mode?
    • Is this happening for all Windows 10 apps that can run in full screen mode?
    • If not, then for which app this is happening?
    Usually when you switch an app to full screen mode, then the taskbar will automatically hide on background. When you switch back the app to normal mode then the taskbar will reappear again. From your description, I see that taskbar is still appearing in
    full screen view.

Yes, when you scroll the mouse cursor completely to the bottom of the screen, then taskbar will reappear even in full screen mode. This is as per Windows 10 design. You can only prevent this by not moving the cursor completely to the bottom of the screen.

Suggest you to post your feedback in this regard using Windows Feedback app, which will help us to improve you experience.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 17, 2020
  3. flycaster Win User
    Strange behavior from taskbar-cursor interaction?

Arezal, tried your suggestion. Seemed to work when in Firefox open screen, but as soon as I placed the cursor on the minimized Thunderbird icon, the taskbar disappeared and wouldn't reappear with cursor hover???

flycaster, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 taskbar group bug - disappear/reappear when hovering over wit...

taskbar icons disappear and then reappear

That could mean there was a change detected which needed to be handled by all your active tasks.

That suggests that the current focus was most likely on the Desktop (e.g. assuming you have a lot of icons on your Desktop). Please try to be sure that Narrator gets focus on things that you are interested
    in. Again, it may be necessary to practise using the tools before you actually need to try to understand something that is less clear.

Good luck

Robert

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar group bug - disappear/reappear when hovering over wit...

1. Windows 10 taskbar group bug - disappear/reappear when hovering over wit... - Similar Threads - taskbar group bug

2. Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over: Hi there.I like to hide my taskbar so I get more screen space. I have 3 monitors and I noticed lately that if there is a window maximized on monitor #2, then when I hover my mouse over the bottom of the screen, the taskbar won't show up. It still comes up if I hit the windows...
  3. Visual bug when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual bug when hovering over taskbar: Lately when hovering over the taskbar, items will flicker when mouse is moved, when clicked, the windows will not open. When opening a program it will not open in window mode, it stays minimized....
  4. Visual bug when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual bug when hovering over taskbar: Lately when hovering over the taskbar, items will flicker when mouse is moved, when clicked, the windows will not open. When opening a program it will not open in window mode, it stays minimized....
  5. Visual bug when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/5point99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hztnax/mouse_glitches_when_hovering_over_taskbar/
  7. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

Tabs disappear when i hover over them: When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make sure that only the application i want to use is open and i cant have multiple ones open at the same time. How do i fix this?...
  8. Hovering over grouped taskbar icons keeps on opening and closing

Hovering over grouped taskbar icons keeps on opening and closing: I have a SUPER SUPER annoying grouped taskbar icon issue. Whenever I hover my mouse over say Chrome, Explorer, Outlook, etc. where there are grouped items, the thing would play "whack a mole" with me. It would appear and when I try to select it, it would disappear and I would...
  9. Taskbar hover bug

Taskbar hover bug: Hey all. I've been encountering a bug recently where taskbar icons remain highlighted after my mouse leaves. The issue is that the name of the app will then appear and stay until I smash the start button a few times or click elsewhere on the taskbar. Occasionally, the app...
  10. Shifting Windows when hovering over taskbar programs.

Shifting Windows when hovering over taskbar programs.: I have mild OCD, and ever since a recent update its been going nuts due this bug. When I mouse over a icon on the task bar and hover over it the other windows shift to the side and then fade away. They use to just fade away.... Here's a video of the bug. VIDEO PLZ send...