Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar Has Enlarged

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar Has Enlarged in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with my taskbar, please. My Windows version is 1809. I have no idea what I did to create my problem, but it was by accident. My taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chormyms, Nov 25, 2019.

1. chormyms Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar Has Enlarged

Hi, I need help with my taskbar, please. My Windows version is 1809. I have no idea what I did to create my problem, but it was by accident. My taskbar has enlarged and covers the bottom part of web pages. I went to taskbar settings on Windows 10 and tried everything and nothing works. Anxiously awaiting a remedy. Thank you and have a great day.

:)

chormyms, Nov 25, 2019

2. Enlarging taskbar (only) icons on windows 10

How to enlarge icons on taskbar, win 10

burtschiffer, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Taskbar Has Enlarged - Similar Threads - Taskbar Has Enlarged

2. Enlarge Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enlarge Taskbar: Just purchased a new HP laptop w/ Windows 11 & have been told that one cannot enlarge the taskbar. Surely Microsoft wouldn’t discriminate against the visually impaired. Can anyone confirm whether this is true?...
  3. Enlarge Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enlarge Taskbar: Just purchased a new HP laptop w/ Windows 11 & have been told that one cannot enlarge the taskbar. Surely Microsoft wouldn’t discriminate against the visually impaired. Can anyone confirm whether this is true?...
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar windows logo enlarged out of the blue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar windows logo enlarged out of the blue.: hi there i am Jehan a personal fan of windows 10. Recently got the windows 10 21h1 update and see no difference . but recently my taskbars Windows logo has turned BIG. is it a virus?...
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar windows logo enlarged out of the blue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Taskbar windows logo enlarged out of the blue.: hi there i am Jehan a personal fan of windows 10. Recently got the windows 10 21h1 update and see no difference . but recently my taskbars Windows logo has turned BIG. is it a virus?...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar windows logo enlarged out of the blue.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged

Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged: I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803 I logged on this afternoon and suddenly found that my application icons and text on the desktop were enlarged. (The background wasn't). I checked the resolution and scale but these were unchanged - 1920x1080 & 100%....
  8. Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor

Enlarged taskbar icons on the external monitor: Ho do I fix this without a restart?[ATTACH] On my second monitor, the time font is too large and the taskbar alert icons are fuzzy like they're not scaling correctly: [ATTACH] Problem occurs when I dock my laptop. Have had the same issue with a Surface laptop dock and my...
  9. Enlarge Show/Hide Area of Taskbar

Enlarge Show/Hide Area of Taskbar: I recently had an unusual question from an older user. With older eyes and a less steady hand on the mouse, it is hard for her to click the Show/Hide area. She wanted to know, is there a way to make the Show/Hide area of the taskbar larger? --Tom...
  10. Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?: The task bar notification area (to be use I'm talking about the right place the date time area to the right with sound and network icons) this area is too small and the icons stack up making two rows thereby making the task bar to thick. How do you increase the area of the...