Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar Hidden Behind Windows

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar Hidden Behind Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new Surface Book 2 15". I noticed almost immediately that the taskbar is hidden behind windows, as in when I move a window downwards it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Magamus, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Magamus Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar Hidden Behind Windows

I have a new Surface Book 2 15". I noticed almost immediately that the taskbar is hidden behind windows, as in when I move a window downwards it overlaps the taskbar. However, when I maximize the window the machine acts properly and the maximized window sits on top of the taskbar. The taskbar is not set to auto-hide. I thought proper functionality was to have the taskbar always be on top? Is there a registry setting that I can enable?

:)

Magamus, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Taskbar Hidden Behind Windows - Similar Threads - Taskbar Hidden Behind

2. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar hidden behind other programs: Recently I've ran into the problem where my Taskbar is being blocked/covered by other programs. Some trouble shooting steps I've taken already are, 1. I used task manager and restarted Windows Explorer, 2. I ran CMD in administrator and used "sfc /scannow", and finally I've...
  3. Taskbar hidden behind other programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar hidden behind other programs: Recently I've ran into the problem where my Taskbar is being blocked/covered by other programs. Some trouble shooting steps I've taken already are, 1. I used task manager and restarted Windows Explorer, 2. I ran CMD in administrator and used "sfc /scannow", and finally I've...
  4. Taskbar hidden behind windows

Taskbar hidden behind windows: Frequently unable to access Taskbar using mouse/touchpad due to a browser or other maximized program window preventing access.Obviously this makes all shortcuts normally available via Taskbar inaccessible, Major PITA!Reducing* or closing offending browser/program window...
  5. Taskbar hidden behind windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hidden behind windows: Frequently unable to access Taskbar using mouse/touchpad due to a browser or other maximized program window preventing access.Obviously this makes all shortcuts normally available via Taskbar inaccessible, Major PITA!Reducing* or closing offending browser/program window...
  6. Taskbar hidden behind windows

7. Taskbar hidden behind windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hidden behind windows: There's an issue with the taskbar's auto-hide feature. At random intervals, the start menu becomes un-openable. Meaning no matter what you do, you cannot access the task bar & start menu using you mouth, because some window covers it.The only way to access the task bar/start...
  8. Taskbar hidden behind windows

Taskbar hidden behind windows: There's an issue with the taskbar's auto-hide feature. At random intervals, the start menu becomes un-openable. Meaning no matter what you do, you cannot access the task bar & start menu using you mouth, because some window covers it.The only way to access the task bar/start...
  9. Taskbar hidden behind windows

10. Taskbar hidden behind open windows

Taskbar hidden behind open windows: My task-bar had been hiding behind all my open windows for a few days now, it was getting really annoying and I couldn't find an answer that solved my problem. Then out of nowhere I thought to hit F11 and see if maybe full-screen mode was on. Indeed that was the case at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hidden icons behind taskbar windows 10

2. windows 10 taskbar window hidden below

3. taskbar is hidden behind window

4. taskbar hidden behind maximized windows,
  5. file hidden behind taskbar,
  6. windows 10 taskbar hidding behind application,
  7. windows 10 show hidden icons behind taskbar,
  8. windows 10 windows behind taskbar,
  9. hidden icons behind taskbar,
  10. windows taskbar behind windows,
  11. windows 10 hidden icons behind taskbar