Windows 10: Windows 10, Taskbar icon keep moving

Discus and support Windows 10, Taskbar icon keep moving in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] showing icon on task bar keep moving/flashing. solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Imran_1, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Imran_1 Win User

Windows 10, Taskbar icon keep moving

Windows 10, Taskbar icon keep moving 93965fbb-245b-4168-ac1e-d4f8ba84d621?upload=true.jpg

showing icon on task bar keep moving/flashing.

solution?

:)

Imran_1, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10, Taskbar icon keep moving

Moving the icons

The icons on the Desktop or the Taskbar?

If it is the Taskbar (Vista/7 is the same process;

This should assist you.

The Windows Vista Taskbar - dummies

"Unlock and move the taskbar"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/unlock-and-move-the-taskbar

To unlock the taskbar

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar. If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked. You can unlock it by clicking
      Lock the Taskbar, which removes the check mark.

Note

• To lock the taskbar back into place, right-click an empty space on the taskbar, and then click
      Lock the Taskbar so that the check mark appears.

To move the taskbar

• Click an empty space on the taskbar, and then hold down the mouse button as you drag the taskbar to one of the four edges of the desktop. When the taskbar is where you want it, release the mouse button.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10, Taskbar icon keep moving

1. Windows 10, Taskbar icon keep moving - Similar Threads - Taskbar icon keep

2. desktop icons keep moving in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop icons keep moving in windows 10: Since recent update two days ago every time I turn on my PC all desktop icons are randomly rearranged. They're placed randomly all over the screens with empty spaces between them. The issue keeps persisting so it wasn't a one time thing.I have two displays, the auto...
  3. desktop icons keep moving in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop icons keep moving in windows 10: Since recent update two days ago every time I turn on my PC all desktop icons are randomly rearranged. They're placed randomly all over the screens with empty spaces between them. The issue keeps persisting so it wasn't a one time thing.I have two displays, the auto...
  4. desktop icons keep moving in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  6. Windows 10 Icons keep moving

Windows 10 Icons keep moving: So I am currently having a problem where when I restart or shutdown my computer my icons reset to positions that I did not ever put them in. I have looked online for solutions and have tried everything including, deleting my icon cache files, going into the command prompt as...
  7. Moving icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving icons on Taskbar: So, just recently I've noticed that Windows keeps moving my open taskbar icons to the right-hand end of the queue without any input from me. Foe example, if I open a video in Opera, with the icon to the left of a group of icons, go to full-screen, and then go back to...
  8. Taskbar icons won’t move

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar icons won’t move: I can't move icons in the browser and on the taskbar.I've to reboot PC to temporarily fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-wont-move/e39c98c9-3e5d-4497-b4f5-4c81230c7660
  9. small taskbar icons moving on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    small taskbar icons moving on windows 10: hi i have just downloaded windows 10 and find my small taskbar icons moving ... any help ? thanks 10192
  10. Icons keep moving

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons keep moving: I don't think anything. Place your icons where you want them and then do what you normally do. My expectations is that your machine will run normally, then in the afternoon, tomorrow, your machine will run out of power. Windows will protect itself and hibernate based on...