Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar icons glitching

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar icons glitching in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows version-21H1so basically yesterday i installed tha latest windows version update 21h1 and after that my windows is fine but my taskbar is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by khelpixel, Jun 10, 2021.

1. khelpixel Win User

Windows 10 taskbar icons glitching

windows version-21H1so basically yesterday i installed tha latest windows version update 21h1 and after that my windows is fine but my taskbar is not working good .before typing anything pls just see a image below.----so as you can see near the action button that how the icons are looking and also they are glitchinghappens everytime i open my deviceAlso when i click on the 'show hidden icons' it shows this as you can see it glitches moreBut if i turned on the news and interest icon , all this glitch comes to normalas you can see it is fine after this*do not mind me as this is my first post*

:)

khelpixel, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 11, 2021
  3. NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add Windows 7 Taskbar icon GPU freq./temperature/RAM used meter

Please add an option (which will also require an Options/Settings screen however, or else the main menu will be too cluttered) to have the GPU freq., temperature, videoRAM used and/or maybe GPU load shown in the program taskbar icon on Windows 7.
    It could have two options - cycle between modes (for example about each 10 seconds), or always show the same value - for example, GPU temp or load/etc.
    See how Core Temp does this for an example. (WinZIP also shows such a meter when decompressing archives.)

What do you think, could this be useful?

C++ examples here:
    Windows 7 Taskbar Dynamic Overlay Icons and Progress Bars
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/ar...-dynamic-overlay-icons-and-progress-bars.aspx
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators

Thema:

1. Windows 10 taskbar icons glitching - Similar Threads - taskbar icons glitching

2. Windows 10 Taskbar Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar Glitch: I just working and taskbar increase size. i restart computer and restart File Explorer Task in Task Manager but still glitched.also i tried upload screenshot but form doesnt works.here a link to the screenshot: https://ibb.co/TH29vrY...
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Taskbar Glitch: I just working and taskbar increase size. i restart computer and restart File Explorer Task in Task Manager but still glitched.also i tried upload screenshot but form doesnt works.here a link to the screenshot: https://ibb.co/TH29vrY...
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Taskbar Glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Taskbar Glitch: I recently updated windows cumulative update for 21h1 and intel extension, and this is what happened Right side of the taskbar just disappeared i cant see time battery or whatever icons found in the right side of the taskbar i when i open task manager, it the search box...
  6. windows taskbar glitch

windows taskbar glitch: Everytime i open a game i want to play.Afteerwards when I close it my windows taskbar and settings are unusable.They glitch so it either closes immediately or moves around on its own.Sometimes when I try to open it it opens a random app.I use steam to play the game and I also...
  7. Windows 10 desktop and taskbar is glitched

Windows 10 desktop and taskbar is glitched: It started with me accidentally extracting 4000 files to my desktop. It started glitching out and I when I tried clicking the white "is not responding" layer appeared on the screen. I restarted and the same thing happened. I couldn't open any apps or do anything really, and...
  8. windows 10 taskbar glitch

windows 10 taskbar glitch: hey so i have this strange glitch with the itunes icon on my taskbar where it has no icon and says it's not on the taskbar https://gyazo.com/b881c03d543fd93282c3c53dc9808eb9 i am assuming this is because it's in some weird limbo state of being on the taskbar and also not on...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch: [ATTACH] My taskbar clock has this weird glitch that a appeared when I tried optimizing my computer with 'Advanced System Optimizer' that I downloaded today. do you guys know if there is any way of fixing this?...
  10. Taskbar glitch?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar glitch?: I was ending tasks on Task Manager to remove my hard drive, when the taskbar glitched and now it looks like it has doubled, but the icons stay at the top: [ATTACH] Any ideas?...