Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, why my taskbar icons are refreshing into a randomly moment? I've tried to: 1.Close, restart Explorer.exe 2.Run DSIM and /scannow 3.Rebuild... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Băiatul din aur, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment

Hello, why my taskbar icons are refreshing into a randomly moment?

I've tried to:

1.Close, restart Explorer.exe

2.Run DSIM and /scannow

3.Rebuild icon database

4.Reinstall Start menu with Windows PowerShell(as admin)

5.Update my drivers

6.Close the feedback and diagnostic services

but.... nothing.

:)

Băiatul din aur, Apr 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar

Hi, why the icons in taskbar are refreshing into a randomly moment or when I copy something on clipboard? This is very stupid and I don't know why they are refreshing.

Golden BoyZN, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10

• Only refresh pined icons and icons of open programs in taskbar
    • No, I have this problem of 29.7.2015.

Restart explorer.exe not fix problem.

MareŽeželj, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment

Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Blink or Refresh Randomly and Periodically

Does anyone here have any clue why Windows 10 taskbar icons randomly and periodically blink/refresh? It is driving me crazy!!! I have searched and searched to no avail. It has been reported time and again
    here and sadly the generic responses by the mods couldn’t be more pathetic. It’s as if when you ask a question here they throw up a bunch of canned responses and don’t even really consider the issue.

For no apparent reason at all the Windows 10 taskbar icons just blink/refresh randomly and periodically. Do Microsoft not see this GUI eyesore? Are other users so oblivious that they don’t see it either?
    If you do a Google search you will find that this has been going on for many years. How long does it take to fix an issue with Windows? How many years? What does it take to get Microsoft’s attention?

The sad reality is that I bet MOST people wouldn't ever even notice, but my OCD is on level 10. It happens randomly, the icons in the taskbar will just blink, like they are refreshing. Same thing
    happens when you empty the trash. Give it a shot. Delete something and watch your desktop icons. This same blink happens in the taskbar randomly for no reason.

As a former Mac user I can tell you that you DO NOT ever see crap like this. And if you did it would be fixed immediately.
    Just have a look at this!

Google searches on this issue dating back to 2015!

And before any mod responds back with the same old generic canned responses, please just don't waste your time or mine. Take the time first to read all the posts on this issue already and all the "solutions" that have been given. I have tried them ALL. NONE
    of them work. I am on a brand new Windows 10 PC with the latest version of the OS and all drivers installed. I couldn't get a "cleaner" machine.

The bottom line is this issue "just exists" and Microsoft is expecting people to just look the other way and ignore it. Not happening!

Studio Sanctum, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment

1. Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment - Similar Threads - taskbar icons refreshing

2. Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Randomly Refreshed: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently, the taskbar of my PC refreshed, I did nothing and I didn't have any resource intensive apps open.Is there any reason why this happened?HP Sent me this PC after their repaired it at one of their shops.I've scanned my PC with...
  3. Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Randomly Refreshed: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently, the taskbar of my PC refreshed, I did nothing and I didn't have any resource intensive apps open.Is there any reason why this happened?HP Sent me this PC after their repaired it at one of their shops.I've scanned my PC with...
  4. Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen and Taskbar randomly refreshing Windows 10

Screen and Taskbar randomly refreshing Windows 10: Hi, I have a HP Powerbook 440 G1 that I just updated to windows 10 2 days ago. The first day it seemed fine but now after i resetted it today the taskbar and screen just seems to auto refresh every 15-20 sexomds for no reason. I tried all the YT tips and videos online on how...
  6. Windows 10 icons refreshing into a randomly moment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 icons refreshing into a randomly moment: Hello, why my taskbar icons are refreshing into a randomly moment? I've tried to: 1.Close, restart Explorer.exe 2.Run DSIM and /scannow 3.Rebuild icon database 4.Reinstall Start menu with Windows PowerShell(as admin) 5.Update my drivers 6.Close the feedback and...
  7. Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar: Hello, i have a problem. Into a randomly moment in taskbar the icons from him are refreshing, and i'm very upset. What can i do to resolve this problem? I've rebuilded the icon cache, i've restarted Explorer.exe, but nothing. What can I do?...
  8. Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar: Hi, why the icons in taskbar are refreshing into a randomly moment or when I copy something on clipboard? This is very stupid and I don't know why they are refreshing....
  9. My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly

My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly: I bought my laptop 2 months ago and this issue started couple of days ago. My laptop have a ssd driver. Most of the time I use my laptop for searching on the internet. When I try to open a new tab or open the task manager it freezes and sometimes the icons at taskbar...
  10. Taskbar refreshes randomly?

Taskbar refreshes randomly?: it doesn't happen every 2 minutes, but it's really noticeable and distracting. i've tried doing the restore files thing and that didn't work, and my graphics driver is already updated. i think what could have caused the refreshing was updating it, since i started noticing it...