Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Soo i dont really know what causes my taskbar is not working but i tried several ways from restsrting the windows explorer , powershell and others..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kelvinkeikeigenkai, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar

Soo i dont really know what causes my taskbar is not working but i tried several ways from restsrting the windows explorer , powershell and others.. and it still doesnt workAnd here is an error given from the powershell

:)

Kelvinkeikeigenkai, Apr 9, 2022
  2. DRDNA Win User

Video Thumbnail on Taskbar

The feature is called Taskbar preview and is not supposed to remain open after you remove the cursor from the icon. So it is working proper when it closes preview once the cursor is removed from the Taskbar icon.

EDIT: I have seen Taskbar preview stick and stay open before myself even after the cursor has been removed but that not suppose to happen and I don't know for sure why it happens in the first place but I'm guessing it has to do with memory running low .....

DRDNA, Apr 9, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar not working

Essentially, whenever I log into my account and scroll over the taskbar, the loading icon replaces my cursor until I scroll back off of the taskbar. After ~2 minutes of this, the loading icon goes away, but no part of the taskbar is functional; the cursor
    acts as if the taskbar isn't there at all. I tried restarting Windows Explorer from the Task Manager, which allows things like Cortana and the Start button to, at the very least, be highlighted, but whenever I click on them, nothing happens. In fact, the only
    icon that actually works is the Task View tool. I've searched the Internet for a solution for a while, any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Liam Thomson, Apr 9, 2022
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar

NdMk2o1o, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar

1. Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar - Similar Threads - taskbar working loading

2. Taskbar/window/cursor lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar/window/cursor lag: I'm having this problem on windows 10 where everything that moves and isnt a game really stutters. Things like moving a window, pulling up the taskbar or scrolling websites is very laggy and its really annoying. Another problem I had is that when I'm playing a game the audio...
  3. Taskbar/window/cursor lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar/window/cursor lag: I'm having this problem on windows 10 where everything that moves and isnt a game really stutters. Things like moving a window, pulling up the taskbar or scrolling websites is very laggy and its really annoying. Another problem I had is that when I'm playing a game the audio...
  4. Taskbar is loading and not working frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is loading and not working frequently: Hi, I had a problem before where the taskbar is loading infinitely and not responding, It becomes that I can't see which network im connecting to or using windows explorer it is just a huge pain. One time I had to restore the PC and it was working fine until recently the...
  5. Taskbar is loading and not working frequently

Taskbar is loading and not working frequently: Hi, I had a problem before where the taskbar is loading infinitely and not responding, It becomes that I can't see which network im connecting to or using windows explorer it is just a huge pain. One time I had to restore the PC and it was working fine until recently the...
  6. Taskbar is loading and not working frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar

Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar: Soo i dont really know what causes my taskbar is not working but i tried several ways from restsrting the windows explorer , powershell and others.. and it still doesnt workAnd here is an error given from the powershell...
  8. Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar: Soo i dont really know what causes my taskbar is not working but i tried several ways from restsrting the windows explorer , powershell and others.. and it still doesnt workAnd here is an error given from the powershell...
  9. Taskbar not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not loading: My taskbar in windows 10 is not loading, it only works when I restart my pc a few times, though I tried restarting windows explorer, but that didn't work is there anyway to fix it so the taskbar loads without restarting my pc?...
  10. Windows Taskbar not Loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Taskbar not Loading: https://youtu.be/cAo3xAlUnM0 Ive been having trouble with my windows 10 taskbar. Every time i hover over it, there is a blue loading icon and all the icons ive had there previously are not there. No matter what i do, I cant make it go away and i cant click on anything on...