Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar Keeps Crashing, Network Always Need to do Troubleshoot

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar Keeps Crashing, Network Always Need to do Troubleshoot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have the same issues, lately my pc taskbar suddenly getting crash. And Yesterday i just got a blue screen. And these past 2 weeks, i kept getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rendayin, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Rendayin Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar Keeps Crashing, Network Always Need to do Troubleshoot

I have the same issues, lately my pc taskbar suddenly getting crash. And Yesterday i just got a blue screen. And these past 2 weeks, i kept getting crash my taskbar keep crashing, i don't know why? Also my network driver everytime i log-on always said no internet access. After i troubleshoot, and then it works.

So everytime i log on into my pc i always need to troubleshoot my network.

My OS Windows 10 Pro

Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2712 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors

Ram Hyper-V 2x4GB

Graphic Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

MOBO MSI H110M-VH PLUS

I already check memory diagnostic result and that's not caused by memory.

And i already do sfc /scannow and found 1 issues but still don't work.

My bottom bar keep crashinig continuously. Can someone help?

:)

Rendayin, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won't show available networks while still being able to connect to known networks

Thank you for describing the steps you have taken to try to resolve the issue. It is possible that performing a system reset caused the problem. What about running the Network troubleshooter? The Network troubleshooter isn't designed to fix every problem
    but it is a useful tool to try first, as it can often save you time and effort. We suggest that you run the troubleshooter followed by networking commands. Here's how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, try these things:

• Reset the TCP/IP stack
    • Release the IP address
    • Renew the IP address
    • Flush and reset the DNS client resolver cache

To run these networking commands in a command prompt window, follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, right-click
      Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator >
      Yes.
    • At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order:
      • Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
      • Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

If you continue to experience the issue, follow the rest of the suggested solutions found on this

link

Keep us updated.

Aileen Alf, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar Keeps Crashing, Network Always Need to do Troubleshoot

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Taskbar Keeps Crashing, Network Always Need to do Troubleshoot

1. Windows 10 Taskbar Keeps Crashing, Network Always Need to do Troubleshoot - Similar Threads - Taskbar Keeps Crashing

2. Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing: This is a recurring problem that happens every few minutes. The taskbar freezes and does not update whe I hover my mouse over it. Windos shortcuts such as Windows key + r or Windows key + shift + s don't work properly, and even Alt + Tab doesn't work when trying to jump to a...
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing: This is a recurring problem that happens every few minutes. The taskbar freezes and does not update whe I hover my mouse over it. Windos shortcuts such as Windows key + r or Windows key + shift + s don't work properly, and even Alt + Tab doesn't work when trying to jump to a...
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 always crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 always crash: My computer system always crash in about 30 minutes, and it always shows Kernel Security Check Failure. Who can help me solve this problem?DMP file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhxXVugk2u3ujmIS7QOwOjUtDGe6?e=3085LPDMP shows:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1003...
  6. Network printer keeps going offline. Windows 10 printing troubleshooter always fixes it....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printer keeps going offline. Windows 10 printing troubleshooter always fixes it....: I have a network printer. It all works fine for a day or two. Then Windows 10 thinks it is offline. If I run the printing troubleshooter, it works fine for a while not sure how long, then goes offline again and I have to run the troubleshooter. How do I make it stay online so...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump.: Hi All, BSOD happens on restart or machine startup. I am fairly certain it has to do with my USB audio interface - Focusrite 2i4, since when its not plugged in, there seems to be no such issues. ================================= Please let me know if I should upload...
  8. Network Troubleshooter always finds problems and “resolves” them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Troubleshooter always finds problems and “resolves” them: Whenever I run the network troubleshooter on my win10 PC, every single time it finds problems and resolves them, but I can run the troubleshooter 3 times in a row and it will keep resolving problems even though it just did. submitted by /u/troyybanks [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Keeps Crashing Need Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Keeps Crashing Need Help: While I am playing online games with friends my pc will randomly freeze and crash a little later to give me the BSOD clock_watchdog_timout error.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. I always need to troubleshoot to access WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I always need to troubleshoot to access WiFi: Hello, I've been having an issue with accessing the internet. Whenever I open the laptop, it doesn't automatically connect to the internet. Instead, I have to open the troubleshooter every time. The troubleshooter always resets the wireless adapter in order for my laptop to...