Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a recurring problem that happens every few minutes. The taskbar freezes and does not update whe I hover my mouse over it. Windos shortcuts such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoséLealAD, May 27, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing

This is a recurring problem that happens every few minutes. The taskbar freezes and does not update whe I hover my mouse over it. Windos shortcuts such as Windows key + r or Windows key + shift + s don't work properly, and even Alt + Tab doesn't work when trying to jump to a few apps. It starded recently and I do not remember performing an update prior to this issue. I followed the awnsers to a very similar question in this forum but I have a few differences. I ran the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth command, wich returned The restore operation completed successfully.The operati

:)

JoséLealAD, May 27, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, May 27, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 27, 2022
  4. gasolin Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing

winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing

1. Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Taskbar keeps crashing

2. Why does taskbar keep crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does taskbar keep crashing?: I boot up my computer then i want to check the taskbar i have the pop up taskbar but it says"Microsoft windows is not responding" when i click end process then it brings up a white screen. When i press cancel it freezes for ever when i do nothing it freezes and crashes. This...
  3. Why does taskbar keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does taskbar keep crashing?: I boot up my computer then i want to check the taskbar i have the pop up taskbar but it says"Microsoft windows is not responding" when i click end process then it brings up a white screen. When i press cancel it freezes for ever when i do nothing it freezes and crashes. This...
  4. Why does taskbar keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing: This is a recurring problem that happens every few minutes. The taskbar freezes and does not update whe I hover my mouse over it. Windos shortcuts such as Windows key + r or Windows key + shift + s don't work properly, and even Alt + Tab doesn't work when trying to jump to a...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar keeps crashing: This is a recurring problem that happens every few minutes. The taskbar freezes and does not update whe I hover my mouse over it. Windos shortcuts such as Windows key + r or Windows key + shift + s don't work properly, and even Alt + Tab doesn't work when trying to jump to a...
  7. Windows 10 Search function on taskbar keeps crashing making it unusable

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search function on taskbar keeps crashing making it unusable: Hi, I use windows 10 and suddenly the search bar in the taskbar has become unusable. I have become quite used to it and hoping someone can help fix it. Everytime I click on it, it pops up as it normally would but the inside is all grey my theme colour and within 2 seconds...
  8. Windows 10 keeps crashing...

Windows 10 keeps crashing...: I have hated Windows 10 since I have been forced to use it... I hate my computer... Now I will be in the middle of something and my screen goes black... Nothing I can do to bring it back to life. I shut it off and turn it on again and my computer just shuts off again. I do...
  9. File Explorer or Taskbar keep crashing

File Explorer or Taskbar keep crashing: After one of countless updates my PC is having problems. If I click an open file folder, or group of file folders on the taskbar, my screen goes black. Then, desktop restarts. My open programs are restored after this failure. Any open folders are closed. Also closed are...
  10. Windows 10 keep crashing...

Windows 10 keep crashing...: My win 10 keeps crashing every 35 mins - 2 hours since i updated it 2-3 days ago... The crash isnt common it shows me some white screen with little black lines... And i need to reset my pc to continiue what i was working on......