Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange?

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Taskbar keeps going weird where suddenly icons overlap, a quick mouse courser over it and fine. Happens randomly. Started a few weeks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by techdaring, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange?

My Windows 10 Taskbar keeps going weird where suddenly icons overlap, a quick mouse courser over it and fine. Happens randomly. Started a few weeks ago.
    Attached photo of it.
    Please advise on how I stop it as it is annoying.
    Thanks

Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange? [​IMG]

:)

techdaring, Apr 14, 2016
  2. DRK64 Win User

Bottom taskbar keeps disappearing when I go to websites, Microsoft 10

HI,

The bottom taskbar keeps disappearing when I go into any websites. I can see the taskbar when I first start up the computer but as soon as I go on the internet it is gone. I have checked properties, and it is marked as lock taskbar, and the size of the
    display is the recommended size. I am using Microsoft 10.

thanks!

DRK64, Apr 14, 2016
  3. AlexDragu Win User
    When I open any program (Commonly WMP) the menu bar of the program will be hidden behind the taskbar with the rest of the window visible.

With my windows 10 PC, when I right click the taskbar, and click on properties, there is a checkbox saying "Keep taskbar on top of windows"

AlexDragu, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange?

1. Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange? - Similar Threads - taskbar keeps going

2. Strange icon in windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange icon in windows taskbar: There is a little white icon that almost looks like the silhouette of a man attached to the lower right hand corner of the apps in my windows taskbar. Any idea what this is? It appears on my chrome tab and two other tabs....
  3. Strange icon in windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange icon in windows taskbar: There is a little white icon that almost looks like the silhouette of a man attached to the lower right hand corner of the apps in my windows taskbar. Any idea what this is? It appears on my chrome tab and two other tabs....
  4. Strange icon in the Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange icon in the Taskbar.: Sometimes, a strange icon appears in my taskbar. It is a small, green square with pixels in the bottom that wave like if they were showing a sound graph, screenshot attached.I recently built my pc, it has an RTX 3060TI, an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, a NZXT N7 B550 Motherboard. It...
  5. Strange windows update on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange windows update on going: My Windows 10 PC has Windows update that is stuck for checking for updates. I know this has been an issue a long time ago based on the forums that I have read but now I got it on my device. I dont know how to resolve this since I am new to computer when it comes to...
  6. Strange windows update on going

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange windows update on going: My Windows 10 PC has Windows update that is stuck for checking for updates. I know this has been an issue a long time ago based on the forums that I have read but now I got it on my device. I dont know how to resolve this since I am new to computer when it comes to...
  7. Strange windows update on going

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Strange Taskbar Behavior?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange Taskbar Behavior?: TL;DR - closing app that continues to run background, makes its pinned icon in taskbar inactive. So I returned to Windows PC after using Mac for a year or two - and I am not sure but I think pinned apps on taskbar do not behave as they used to and I am wondering if there is...
  9. Strange icon keeps appearing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange icon keeps appearing on taskbar: Hi, Just recently an icon keeps appearing on my taskbar, it's only there for a couple of seconds and then disappears. Can you tell me what it is? [ATTACH] Thanks...
  10. Strange taskbar issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange taskbar issues: Hello all, I have tried restarting the computer and then also restarting explorer.exe and neither have worked. First my taskbar will randomly show over a fullscreen game, fullscreen YouTube video or even over my work Citrix environment. It is completely random and no real...