Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange?

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Taskbar keeps going weird where suddenly icons overlap, a quick mouse courser over it and fine. Happens randomly. Started a few weeks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by techdaring, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange?

My Windows 10 Taskbar keeps going weird where suddenly icons overlap, a quick mouse courser over it and fine. Happens randomly. Started a few weeks ago.
    Attached photo of it.
    Please advise on how I stop it as it is annoying.
    Thanks

Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange? [​IMG]

:)

techdaring, Apr 14, 2016
  2. DRK64 Win User

Bottom taskbar keeps disappearing when I go to websites, Microsoft 10

HI,

The bottom taskbar keeps disappearing when I go into any websites. I can see the taskbar when I first start up the computer but as soon as I go on the internet it is gone. I have checked properties, and it is marked as lock taskbar, and the size of the
    display is the recommended size. I am using Microsoft 10.

thanks!

DRK64, Apr 14, 2016
  3. AlexDragu Win User
    When I open any program (Commonly WMP) the menu bar of the program will be hidden behind the taskbar with the rest of the window visible.

With my windows 10 PC, when I right click the taskbar, and click on properties, there is a checkbox saying "Keep taskbar on top of windows"

AlexDragu, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange?

1. Windows 10 taskbar keeps going strange? - Similar Threads - taskbar keeps going

2. Taskbar keeps freezing windows 10 SurfaceBook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar keeps freezing windows 10 SurfaceBook: The TaskBar Randomly freezes at any point, the only way to get it working is restart. Trying to restart Microsoft File Explorer through Task Manager doesn't work. Windows 10 is up to date, ```sfc /scannow``` comes back with no issues. What else can be done to fix this...
  3. Some Strange Things Going on With Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some Strange Things Going on With Defender: This has been going on for so long now I think I may have some sort of malware. I have a red cross on anti virus in security centre and on the task bar shield. In settings it tells me I am using third party anti virus but I have used every dedicated AV uninstaller. I have...
  4. Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons: I have recently been experiencing a bit of a problem on the taskbar on my computer. For some reason, when I open a program that isn't in the taskbar, there is a strange spacing between it and the taskbar icons, as if there's an invisible icon in between. Does anyone know how...
  5. keeps going to go.normandoh.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    keeps going to go.normandoh.com: click on Microsoft edge keeps going to go.normandoh.com instead of Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-going-to-gonormandohcom/04f1e930-a85c-4a4c-9352-c56db44c8fb0
  6. Windows 10 keeps going to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 keeps going to sleep: I have changed every power setting I can find even the advanced power settings but the computer still goes to sleep every time it is inactive for more than 5 minutes. Is there away t stop this?...
  7. Download keeps on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download keeps on going: So, i bought forza horizon 4, the download size was 64.16GB but when it reached 64.16GB it just kept on going , it reached 70Gb, without installing, i tried everything, and at the end i refunded the game, please tell if this error has been fixed so i can try again, the bad...
  8. Taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keeps refreshing: Hello, I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month. I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar...
  9. Taskbar keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keep refreshing: My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help [img] [img] [img] [img] 110769
  10. Taskbar keep refresing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keep refresing: My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help [img] [img] [img] [img] 110769