Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar keeps restarting every time I open anything

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar keeps restarting every time I open anything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I updated to 2004 windows 10 recent update I got some kind of bugs but this one keeps me from doing anything I can’t instal apps I can’t open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamRider, Jul 2, 2020.

1. SamRider Win User

Windows 10 taskbar keeps restarting every time I open anything

After I updated to 2004 windows 10 recent update I got some kind of bugs but this one keeps me from doing anything I can’t instal apps I can’t open file explorer even. I even tried to do some thing inside Regedit.exe but it won’t open either and keeps restarting the desktop and closes any apps that make an icon on taskbar I need help with this problem cause I’ve watched th whole youtube and I got nothing.

:)

SamRider, Jul 2, 2020
  2. SamRider Win User

After I updated to 2004 windows 10 recent update I got some kind of bugs but this one keeps me from doing anything I can’t instal apps I can’t open file explorer even. I even tried to do some thing inside Regedit.exe but it won’t open either and keeps
    restarting the desktop and closes any apps that make an icon on taskbar I need help with this problem cause I’ve watched th whole youtube and I got nothing.

SamRider, Aug 5, 2020
  3. gasolin Win User
    winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 taskbar keeps restarting every time I open anything

How do I disbale Windows 10 taskbar from poping up every time a app opens or closes?

How do I disbale Windows 10 taskbar from poping up every time a app oepns or closes?

its so annoying when a app is stuck or wont shutdown and isn't listed in the taskbar gets stuck in the up position and won't hide again and I can't figure out what app is keeping open so that I can fix it.

KingOfMyPC58, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 taskbar keeps restarting every time I open anything - Similar Threads - taskbar keeps restarting

2. Every time I open a game or anything 3D, it artifacts and crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I open a game or anything 3D, it artifacts and crashes.: I was playing Roblox and all of the sudden, pink pixels appeared rapidly on screen and then the whole screen freezes for a few seconds sometimes the display might even blink and then the app crashes. I even tried using a benchmarking application to see if the problem persists...
  3. Every time I open a game or anything 3D, it artifacts and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I open a game or anything 3D, it artifacts and crashes.: I was playing Roblox and all of the sudden, pink pixels appeared rapidly on screen and then the whole screen freezes for a few seconds sometimes the display might even blink and then the app crashes. I even tried using a benchmarking application to see if the problem persists...
  4. Laptop keeps freezing every time i open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps freezing every time i open it: My laptop keeps freezing after a couple of minutes opening it. I just tried to install windows 10 on my windows 8, but after installing and updating it a problem like this keeps occuring. I tried to restart it multiple times but nothing really worked. And before this happened...
  5. Laptop keeps freezing every time i open it

Laptop keeps freezing every time i open it: My laptop keeps freezing after a couple of minutes opening it. I just tried to install windows 10 on my windows 8, but after installing and updating it a problem like this keeps occuring. I tried to restart it multiple times but nothing really worked. And before this happened...
  6. Windows 10 Icons keep moving every time I restart

Windows 10 Icons keep moving every time I restart: I've had this problem for a long time and all the solutions I found online failed for me. e.g. renew or delete the icon cache; do a system check for corrupt files; check to see if the registry points to the right locations. Even the web site of the desktop restore application...
  7. Windows 10 Icons keep moving every time I restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Icons keep moving every time I restart: I've had this problem for a long time and all the solutions I found online failed for me. e.g. renew or delete the icon cache; do a system check for corrupt files; check to see if the registry points to the right locations. Even the web site of the desktop restore application...
  8. Windows 10 Icons keep moving every time I restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I keep getting this popup window every time I open windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting this popup window every time I open windows: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.19041.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  10. Windows crashes every time I restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes every time I restart: Every time I restart, my computer shuts down fine, and when it comes time for the loading screen to show up, there's just...nothing. For 10-15 minutes. Then there's a crash report that shows up, and then it starts. But it starts and operates thereafter slowly and in a...