Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar not hiding – Our Solutions

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar not hiding – Our Solutions in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Most Windows users are used to having the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, but some prefer to hide it when not using it. Sometimes this feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Windows 10 taskbar not hiding – Our Solutions

Most Windows users are used to having the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, but some prefer to hide it when not using it. Sometimes this feature doesn’t work properly and the taskbar stays visible when it shouldn’t. I’ll show you how you can fix this issue when it happens. The first thing to [...]

The post Windows 10 taskbar not hiding – Our Solutions appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Dec 10, 2018

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 taskbar won't hide

I tried the procedure above three times. I restarted in between each try. These instructions do NOT work in Windows 10.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBELM WITH AN UPDATE.

JackBeckner, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Hide taskbar labels - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click a blank area on the taskbar and choose
      Taskbar Settings.

• Under Combine Taskbar Buttons, choose
      Always, hide labels.

• Exit Settings.

You may also go through How to use the taskbar
    for further help.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 taskbar not hiding – Our Solutions - Similar Threads - taskbar hiding –

2. Hiding the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding the taskbar: Good morging everyone!) I want to ask you how can I hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translate〒▽〒...
  3. Hiding the taskbar

Hiding the taskbar: Good evening everyone!) I want to ask you how I can hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translatу〒▽〒...
  4. Hiding taskbar

Hiding taskbar: I'm trying to hide my taskbar but it always shows the taskbar when I minimize an app. Any fixes? submitted by /u/SexiestMinecrafter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxfykx/hiding_taskbar/
  5. Taskbar not hiding. Is there a permanent solution that's not a Task Manager reset?

Taskbar not hiding. Is there a permanent solution that's not a Task Manager reset?: New to windows from being Mac for 10 years. I love that my rig is 1/4 price for same performance, but damn I can't stand this OS. I've searched everywhere, and can't seem to find a permanent solution for the task bar not staying hidden. Is there one at all? submitted by...
  6. Hide things on taskbar or move to a second taskbar or some other solution?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide things on taskbar or move to a second taskbar or some other solution?: Basically I don't want a ton of stuff on my taskbar when I am working. If I have spotify open for music, maybe a messenger or two for communicating with colleagues, this is taking up valuable space on my taskbar and can often get in the way when I'm trying to go back and...
  7. How to hide the taskbar in windows 10?

How to hide the taskbar in windows 10?: How to hide the taskbar in windows 10? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-taskbar-in-windows-10/3f83f03d-4ffd-4543-8e28-78fb51c3596c
  8. hide taskbar

hide taskbar: What does it take to hide the taskbar and keep it hidden? This setting has not worked correctly for at least the past 3 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-taskbar/4756b890-5fdb-4746-b9af-8958c41b0c46
  9. Hide taskbar labels - Windows 10

Hide taskbar labels - Windows 10: ALCON, I want to make the left side of my Windows 10 dual-display look like my right-side (screenshot attached), but can't figure out the options. I don't have much experience using the Taskbar anywhere but at the bottom, so my attempts to discover the possibility have...
  10. "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar: Hi, I'm using Build TH1 10240 with all updates (just checked before I posted this to be sure) dual booting W7 and W10 with no known problems other than the taskbar issue. The taskbar hides and appears fine when nothing is up but the desktop, or the settings window and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hide taskbar registry