Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen...

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So after starting up my pc it does the usual logo loading then the automatic signing in then after that there was a blank screen, I searched up a video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrentRivas, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen...

So after starting up my pc it does the usual logo loading then the automatic signing in then after that there was a blank screen, I searched up a video and the video said to "end task" the "wsappx" process on task manager, after that there was a display and a huge feeling of relief went through my body but then I noticed a change on the taskbar, it was the windows 10 taskbar, heck even start or search would work, I knew I had to fix it before my school presentation. So I am looking for help on how to fix this issue and to know any ways on how to not make the issue present again thanks!!

:)

BrentRivas, Sep 23, 2022
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

rk3066, Sep 23, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen...

Windows 10 stuck on black screen on boot

Hi Johnny,

A black screen is an error screen displayed after encountering a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To help you resolve this issue, you can refer to this link:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . Select the error that you are experiencing from the list to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know if you have further concerns.

Janeane Cru, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen...

1. Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen... - Similar Threads - taskbar shows shutting

2. My PC shows black screen after shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC shows black screen after shutting down: Hello, A week ago i started using my pc again after a month it was working fine. After 2 days i started installing a game and found that some .dll files was missing and i installed it. Then i hit restart but the pc showed ‘restarting’ and turned black screen. The power button...
  3. My PC shows black screen after shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC shows black screen after shutting down: Hello, A week ago i started using my pc again after a month it was working fine. After 2 days i started installing a game and found that some .dll files was missing and i installed it. Then i hit restart but the pc showed ‘restarting’ and turned black screen. The power button...
  4. My PC shows black screen after shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 taskbar shows after shutting down wsappx to show windows display on black screen...: So after starting up my pc it does the usual logo loading then the automatic signing in then after that there was a blank screen, I searched up a video and the video said to "end task" the "wsappx" process on task manager, after that there was a display and a huge feeling of...
  6. Showing black window when shutting down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Showing black window when shutting down.: Why does my computer screen shows me a black window instead of showing shut down window when I click shut down?I have tried to shut down from cmd but still the same problem.How can I get rid from this problem?...
  7. Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down

Windows 10 randomly shows "shutting down" screen and then shuts down: Ive been facing this problem for a few weeks now. I will be working, the screen that says shutting down pops up for about half a minute and the laptop shuts down. Afterwards, it will sometimes give me an issue turning back on. I have a new battery on my laptop. Its not...
  8. Windows black screen with cursor after shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows black screen with cursor after shutting down: After I click to shutdown my pc, for a few miliseconds I see the normal blue screen with the dots around the words "shutting down", but then my pc goes to a black screen with the cursor and doesnt turn off. Sometimes, the black screen even goes out, just for my pc to go back...
  9. Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.

Windows 10 randomly shows shutting down screen and shuts down.: I'm facing this problem for 3 days now, the laptop just shutdown at any interval, it may be after long time or just after I turned on the computer, yes I've seen there is no overheating, my Temps don't go above 70. Thankyou,...
  10. Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down

Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down: Hi there When I shut down my desktop and then want to start it up again I get a black screen. I do not see the mouse cursor. I just get a black screen. The way I get around this is to hit F12 during the start up sequence and then once I am in the Boot mode I have to change...