Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar slightly visible in applications that are in fullscreen.

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar slightly visible in applications that are in fullscreen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M_Huzaifa12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw406h/windows_10_taskbar_slightly_visible_in/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/M_Huzaifa12, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 taskbar slightly visible in applications that are in fullscreen.

/u/M_Huzaifa12, Nov 13, 2019
  2. pepanee Win User

Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

Let's try an attempt at resetting default computer settings by doing simple steps.

1) Right click on the Taskbar, and uncheck Lock the taskbar
    2) Click-and-drag the Taskbar over to the left side of the screen, and let go of the mouse click, to set the Taskbar over there
    3) Again, now click-and-drag the Taskbar from the left part of your screen right back down to the bottom
    4) Right click on the Taskbar, and check Lock the taskbar

Try running full screen applications.

Windows 10 taskbar slightly visible in applications that are in fullscreen. [​IMG]

pepanee, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 brings taskbar on top of fullscreen-windows

I was playing a game on my laptop and suddenly the taskbar is visible in a fullscreen game. It did not stop there, after the game i opened Netflix. When i tried to fullscreen the video again the taskbar appeared. Please suggest a fix. Thank You.

DarshanWaghela, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Ninjameat Win User

Windows 10 taskbar slightly visible in applications that are in fullscreen.

How can I keep the taskbar visible when in fullscreen mode on windows 10?

Occasionally the taskbar is still visible when switching to fullscreen mode, but rarely. There must be a way to keep it visible all the time, I'd imagine.

Ninjameat, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar slightly visible in applications that are in fullscreen.

1. Windows 10 taskbar slightly visible in applications that are in fullscreen. - Similar Threads - taskbar slightly visible

2. Taskbar on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar on fullscreen: Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to hide the taskbar.I mean, in my second monitor I have a full screen video, but when I use another window/app on the same monitor I get the taskbar.I don't want to completely hide the taskbar, only when I'm using full screen video on...
  3. Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background: Hello,I think this is new, when I have a fullscreen application and put it in the background my taskbar is still hidden and that is very annoying.Is this some sort of setting or just a feature?...
  4. Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background: Hello,I think this is new, when I have a fullscreen application and put it in the background my taskbar is still hidden and that is very annoying.Is this some sort of setting or just a feature?...
  5. Taskbar hides when fullscreen application is in the background

6. Applications not visible

Applications not visible: some details. I have an Acer Aspire vx 15 and its a few years old, running on windows ten. Everything should be up to date I have a problem where with a few applications on my computer some being: the pokemon tcg, epic games, and trds they open and I see them in my try and...
  7. Can't open Settings or Start Menu, taskbar visible in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open Settings or Start Menu, taskbar visible in fullscreen: So yeah.. title? I don't know how or why it happened. One day, it just kinda did, without any possible explanation. Please help me fix these problems, they're the only reason I went and made an account here. I previously had issues with this system, but none were as annoying...
  8. Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode: I have been facing an issue where the taskbar is still visible when launching a full screen application, such as game, a video player or even some applications like Remote Desktop Connection. The only way to solve this is restarting Windows Explorer process through Task...
  9. Taskbar not visible whilst alt+tabbing in windowed (fullscreen) game

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar not visible whilst alt+tabbing in windowed (fullscreen) game: Evening all, As of just recently I had to install a fresh windows 10 OS on my alienware aurora R4 due to freezing issues. I had to install windows 8.1 provided with the pc when it was purchaed then upgrade to windows 10 because I couldn't get windows 10 onto a USB for a...
  10. Application maximize slightly off

in Windows 10 Support
    Application maximize slightly off: Hi everyone, I am running a dual monitor setup. I got my laptop in a docking station which is connected to an external monitor. I use the monitor as my main display but when I maximize applications like chrome, visual studio, (everything really) a small portion of the...