Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's incredible but it takes 10 minutes to load and sometimes still gets frozen. Also, there is no Network icon and it's enabled. I check my adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lucky8, Apr 12, 2017.

1. lucky8 Win User

Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load

It's incredible but it takes 10 minutes to load and sometimes still gets frozen. Also, there is no Network icon and it's enabled. I check my adapter and it's working just fine. Icon shows up in lock screen. My network is not present in adapter settings

Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load [​IMG]

:)

lucky8, Apr 12, 2017

2. Windows 10 upgrade talking a lot of time to install

Original Title: Windows 10

How long does it normally take to download windows 10 through windows update? It seemed like it was taking way to long so i stopped the download, just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this. Help!

randallpeterson, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Windows 10 upgrade talking a lot of time to install

Hi Randall,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please go through the steps mentioned by Andre Da Costa, scroll down and see the section
    Installation fails or becomes non-responsive at certain point during setup 18%, 62%, Driver Migration, Applying Settings. Follow the steps and see if it helps

How to: Troubleshoot Common Setup and Stop Errors During Windows 10 Installation

Please reply with the results.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load

1. Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load - Similar Threads - taskbar talking lot

2. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar loading forever: Since I installed the latest W10 update, the taskbar is loading forever and I can't use any app like Settings, Camera etc. I tried uninstalling the update, running sfc /scannow, dism and chkdsk but nothing worked. In safe mode and in the default Administrator account it...
  3. Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup: So when I start up my pc, my taskbar does not show any app, just window and search buttons. A few seconds later, the apps will eventually show, but just takes an uncomfortable amount of time. Also, the Windows app drawer quick access or whatever you call it is also not there....
  4. Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar

Windows 10 taskbar is not working , loading cursor on taskbar: Soo i dont really know what causes my taskbar is not working but i tried several ways from restsrting the windows explorer , powershell and others.. and it still doesnt workAnd here is an error given from the powershell...
  5. TASKBAR Taking Time To Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR Taking Time To Load: Windows 11:When I switch on my computer, I see my wallpaper and app icons, however I don't see anything on the taskbar until 25-30 seconds later. How do I fix this? I've done all from my side, like start-up apps....
  6. TASKBAR Taking Time To Load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR Taking Time To Load: Windows 11:When I switch on my computer, I see my wallpaper and app icons, however I don't see anything on the taskbar until 25-30 seconds later. How do I fix this? I've done all from my side, like start-up apps....
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup: Title is self-explanatory. I have Windows installed on a M.2 SSD and every time I start my PC, all the applications on the taskbar never load up. I have to literally click on the taskbar once, and then the page will refresh and all the apps will show up. I have done...
  8. loading lots of Windows drives...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    loading lots of Windows drives...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gollorium [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcx7cg/loading_lots_of_windows_drives/
  9. No taskbar icons and loading cursor when placed at taskbar for infinite period of time. time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No taskbar icons and loading cursor when placed at taskbar for infinite period of time. time: Window task bar icons were not visible after window update installation and loading cursor for infinite period of time when placed at taskbar. After which i restarted my Dell Inspiron laptop with safe mode. ( Task manager>files>new program>msconfig.exe) After which window...
  10. windows 10 rebooting takes lot of time and windows taskbar not responsive

windows 10 rebooting takes lot of time and windows taskbar not responsive: Dear Sir, I have windows 10 PC. It is observed that it takes a lot of time when i reboot it after shutdown, sometimes around half an hour to 1 hour. Screen appears complete black and blue sometimes. Another problem is that windows taskbar is not responsive so it becomes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar takes 2 minutes to load 2019