Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] 1.The Battery, wifi, sound icon the bottom left of the screen are not working, when i click on them they should open like clicking the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Glad_Negotiation_863, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive

Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive 0z3La2g-Eq36DKGtfWJFbB7mrHj6O8C6M53ln8-RrG4.jpg

1.The Battery, wifi, sound icon the bottom left of the screen are not working, when i click on them they should open like clicking the wifi icon should show list of available networks but it is not working

1. The icon shown in the picture below also disappeared

I dont see anyway except a fresh install

Already Tried-

-Explorer Restart

-Powershell this command( Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register “$($_.InstallLocation)appxmanifest.xml” -DisableDevelopmentMode}" )

https://preview.redd.it/0lkt5q2q3pq...bp&s=a073eeab8de39b57ee6f90eecf686627ce5242c6

submitted by /u/Glad_Negotiation_863
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Glad_Negotiation_863, Apr 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive.

Dear Amma,

Sorry for the trouble, here are few steps that I would suggest:

• Press the Windows + X
    • Open the Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Now type the command as " Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Push Enter
    • Restart the system.
    • Now see if the issue persists
    • If it persists the only option is to create a new user admin account.

Do let me know if it helped and please mark the answer as helpful if it helped.

Ankur Srivastava, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive.

Dear Amma,

Sorry for the trouble, here are few steps that I would suggest:

• Press the Windows + X
    • Open the Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Now type the command as " Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Push Enter
    • Restart the system.
    • Now see if the issue persists
    • If it persists the only option is to create a new user admin account.

Do let me know if it helped and please mark the answer as helpful if it helped.

I appreciate the assistance, but the Windows key doesn't respond to my pressing.

Emma Miranda, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive

1. Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Taskbar Unresponsive

2. Help with semi unresponsive taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with semi unresponsive taskbar: Hi, the last month my taskbar has been acting really weird on my desktop.If i start it, my taskbar works for as long as im continuously is using the computer, but if i let it fall asleep or leave it for atleast 1 hour. the taskbar "works" but i cant press down on the "power...
  3. Help with semi unresponsive taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with semi unresponsive taskbar: Hi, the last month my taskbar has been acting really weird on my desktop.If i start it, my taskbar works for as long as im continuously is using the computer, but if i let it fall asleep or leave it for atleast 1 hour. the taskbar "works" but i cant press down on the "power...
  4. why the taskbar gets frozen or unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why the taskbar gets frozen or unresponsive?: I have been encountering a problem where my taskbar becomes unresponsive, and I have to open Task Manager using Ctrl+Alt+Del. Subsequently, the taskbar returns to normal. I ran the System File Checker, which identified and successfully repaired some corrupted files. However,...
  5. why the taskbar gets frozen or unresponsive?

why the taskbar gets frozen or unresponsive?: I have been encountering a problem where my taskbar becomes unresponsive, and I have to open Task Manager using Ctrl+Alt+Del. Subsequently, the taskbar returns to normal. I ran the System File Checker, which identified and successfully repaired some corrupted files. However,...
  6. why the taskbar gets frozen or unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My Taskbar is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Taskbar is unresponsive: My Taskbar is not working i cant access any of the items that are in the taskbar,i can't acces the start menu and the search bar, my hotkeys are broken i tried using win + r,win + x but it didnt seem to work, i cant acces to settings and upgrade my pc, my ethernet/or LAN is...
  8. My Taskbar is unresponsive

My Taskbar is unresponsive: My Taskbar is not working i cant access any of the items that are in the taskbar,i can't acces the start menu and the search bar, my hotkeys are broken i tried using win + r,win + x but it didnt seem to work, i cant acces to settings and upgrade my pc, my ethernet/or LAN is...
  9. Hello, some of the features on my taskbar and my start button are unresponsive. I am on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello, some of the features on my taskbar and my start button are unresponsive. I am on...: My taskbar and start button are unresponsive. When I look up possibly troubleshooting tips they say I need to check for updates but I cannot access my settings app as well. Not sure what to do next...
  10. Hello, some of the features on my taskbar and my start button are unresponsive. I am on...

Hello, some of the features on my taskbar and my start button are unresponsive. I am on...: My taskbar and start button are unresponsive. When I look up possibly troubleshooting tips they say I need to check for updates but I cannot access my settings app as well. Not sure what to do next...