Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The Volume Control icon in the system tray is the quickest way to control volume on your Windows 10 PC. However if after a recent update or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working

Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working Restart-Windows-Explorer-for-Audio-100x100.png
    The Volume Control icon in the system tray is the quickest way to control volume on your Windows 10 PC. However if after a recent update or a software installation, it no longer responds to mouse clicks, whether it be a [...]

This post Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 6, 2018

2. volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Taskbar volume control gone after Windows 10 update

Hi Daniel,

Have you tried checking if the Volume icon on the Notifications & actions settings is turned on?

Here's how:

• Click on Start, then select Settings.
    • Go to Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is On.

You can also check Jesinta Rozario's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working

Taskbar volume control gone after Windows 10 update

Windows 10 did an update on 10/05/2016. The volume control on the taskbar disappeared. How can the volume control be restored to the taskbar?

DanielShedd, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working

1. Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working - Similar Threads - Taskbar Volume Control

2. Volume control completely stopped working(Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume control completely stopped working(Windows 10): As the title says my audio control stopped working. I can control the volume of something like YouTube or Netflix but my windows audio control doesn't work at all! I press mute and the volume is still on. I am using a SteelSeires Arctics 7P headset(the white one with the blue...
  3. volume control in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume control in windows 10: all of a sudden when I click on the horn symbol so I can increase the volume, it won't open up. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-in-windows-10/3132f358-d3bf-4fc9-980e-31d947e5ee0a
  4. Taskbar volume control stopped responding.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar volume control stopped responding.: I loaded Windows version 2004. Now my taskbar speaker volume icon won't respond. Is this a known problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-control-stopped-responding/0c8e19d2-8eaf-46fe-8c5f-545dd9629786
  5. taskbar volume control icon

taskbar volume control icon: cannot adjust volume from taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-control-icon/79214b7a-9a50-4e39-925c-968b6aa8fc5b
  6. Volume Control Icon on Taskbar Not Working Intermittently

Volume Control Icon on Taskbar Not Working Intermittently: Intermittently, after boot up, The Volume Control Icon on the Taskbar does not work when you left click on it. Nothing happens. You have to go into Task Manager and restart Explorer to restore functionality. This intermittent problem has been ongoing since Win10 was launched....
  7. Volume control will not work in Windows 10

Volume control will not work in Windows 10: speaker icon no longer works after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-will-not-work-in-windows-10/6c78fc02-5eb9-4e8b-bd79-99d23189d06b
  8. Sound Volume Control stopped working in Windows 10

Sound Volume Control stopped working in Windows 10: Hi, Have had windows 10 for well over a year now and haven't done any updates recently (haven't been notified of any available either). Powered down my desktop and when I booted back up, the little sound "horn" icon in the bottom right corner of the taskbar seems to be dead....
  9. Volume Control not working

Volume Control not working: The volume control on the lower right of the screen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-not-working/b1c2fb65-7937-467a-97f7-05887fb37172
  10. Windows 10 volume control doesn't work

Windows 10 volume control doesn't work: Hello I installed windows 10 and i like it very much, except for one thing; i can't adjust my windows volume. I had this problem before with previous windows but i could fix this to right click on the volume icon right below the the task bar and press playback devices....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 volume mute not working

2. cannot mute volume on windows 10 taskbar