Windows 10: windows 10 taskbar wont work only the windows button, search bar and cortina

Discus and support windows 10 taskbar wont work only the windows button, search bar and cortina in Cortana to solve the problem; when I click on the windows button its like it wont read my click it does read my right click but not my left. I tryed the one from 2015 but it... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by piersonhockman, Jan 31, 2021.

1. windows 10 taskbar wont work only the windows button, search bar and cortina

when I click on the windows button its like it wont read my click it does read my right click but not my left.

I tryed the one from 2015 but it did not work I think i did one thing wrong but I dont know.

It strated then i hocked it up to 2 HP monitors Windows 10

:)

piersonhockman, Jan 31, 2021

2. cortina search bar not working

cortina search is not working in windows 10.

when i clicked in search bar its not responding

so i need help to fix these problem

kiranreddyvemireddy, Jan 31, 2021
  3. I_askYou Win User
    Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Jan 31, 2021
  4. windows 10 taskbar wont work only the windows button, search bar and cortina

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

Hi Jos,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in taskbar settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to show search bar in the taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Search.

3. Select Search box from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit finding Search box in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 taskbar wont work only the windows button, search bar and cortina

1. windows 10 taskbar wont work only the windows button, search bar and cortina - Similar Threads - taskbar wont button

2. windows search bar task bar and menu wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows search bar task bar and menu wont work: I need help the taskbar search bar and menu wont work so i basically cant do anything even the windows key + r dont work already tried restarting windows explorer and ending its task on task manager but it just didnt worki can open the apps but i cant interact with my...
  3. windows search bar task bar and menu wont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows search bar task bar and menu wont work: I need help the taskbar search bar and menu wont work so i basically cant do anything even the windows key + r dont work already tried restarting windows explorer and ending its task on task manager but it just didnt worki can open the apps but i cant interact with my...
  4. windows 10 start button and search bar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 start button and search bar not working: Dear Friends,Any one can help me about my windows 10 pro 64bit start button and search bar is not working.when i am clicking on it noting happpen and just not opened...i have uninstall old recent update but still not getting any solution...Please reply me any solution...
  5. My media keys, taskbar, search bar, windows button and all settings wont work

My media keys, taskbar, search bar, windows button and all settings wont work: this will be long btwmy laptops serving out a ton of problems recently, random errors with no context, delayed keys, connection issues with my drawing tablet which works perfectly fine on another computer. these usually don't bother me much but these new ones do. yesterday my...
  6. Search bar wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar wont work: Whenever I try to search it just disappears. Been happening for the last 2 boots and I just recently installed a new PSU, which I don't think is related. I've tried restarting windows explorer to no avail. submitted by /u/Jackie245clash [link] [comments]...
  7. Taskbar (start button, search bar, notifications) frozen/ not working

Taskbar (start button, search bar, notifications) frozen/ not working: I recently installed a new ssd but since ive lost permissions and since changing that ive lost the ability to use the taskbar on my desktop. Ive already tried restarting windows expporer and ran scans on both command promt and powershell and its telling me 67 things dont...
  8. windows explorer search bars/buttons not working...

windows explorer search bars/buttons not working...: I have a really strange issue which affects all windows explorer processes like the buttons in the start menu and the search bars in the file explorer. Whenever i try and click on an element like a button or search bar, or try to type something into a windows search bar, it...
  9. Windows home button and search bar not working.

Windows home button and search bar not working.: Hello all, today I ran into an issue with my windows home button and the search function - it doesn't work! When I open the home button, it has auto selected the list of files, and won't change (see the "A", in the image)[IMG] I have a similar issue with the search bar,...
  10. Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start: So i recently installed windows 10 and everything was good in the beggining but suddenly the windows button,search and audio on the taskbar just wont start. I press them and nothing happens. The only way for me to turn of my laptop is to ctrl alt delete and turn off from...