Windows 10: Windows 10 Technical Preview Update Rollup: February 4, 2015

Discus and support Windows 10 Technical Preview Update Rollup: February 4, 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Update information This update is available from Windows Update. (http://update.microsoft.com/) Improvements This update rollup includes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

Windows 10 Technical Preview Update Rollup: February 4, 2015

Update information

This update is available from Windows Update. (http://update.microsoft.com/)

Improvements

This update rollup includes a collection of improvements and fixes for the following issues:
    • XBOX Live-enabled games that require sign-in do not launch, and incorrectly display the message, "To use this app, you need to sign in with the Microsoft account that was used to download it."
    • The Start Menu fails to launch shortly after install
    • The shortcut for the new Store (Beta) does not appear on the taskbar
    • The user remains at the "Please Wait" screen when attempting to sign in with a Smart Card connected
    • Virtual machines (VMs) lose connectivity to virtual hard drives (VHDs)
    • Users receive Error 0x8E5E05E2 when installing apps
    • The system stops responding when installing apps from the Store
    • There is a delay when opening a new tab in Internet Explorer
    • The system fails to resume from sleep when connected to multiple monitors with some graphics drivers
    • The user is presented with the incorrect End-User License Agreement (EULA) during upgrade
    • The Settings app incorrectly reports that new builds are available, which return error 0x80246017 when attempting to download
    • The screen doesn't properly refresh after rotating between portrait and landscape
    • Creating a virtual machine or bringing a HyperV host under management results in error 0x80200065 - "The transfer was paused because the computer is in power-saving mode. The transfer will resume when the computer wakes up."
    • Windows Remote Desktop Client crashes when playing video or displaying fast moving images in a remote session
    • Reliability improvements for virtual machine live migrations
    • Reliability improvements to prevent some system crashes
    • Reliability improvements to prevent possible data corruption
    • Increased power efficiency to extend battery life

:)

Dave44, Feb 3, 2015
  2. MrWilly69 Win User
    MrWilly69, Feb 3, 2015
  3. Is windows 10 available on phones

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Are you referring to windows phones or android phones?

Windows 10 Technical preview is available for windows phone.

For more information refer to the below link.

Announcing the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones - Windows Experience Blog

Devices supported with this build.

New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this helps, if the issue persists we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 3, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Thank you Dave. *Smile

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Brink, Feb 3, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Edwin, Feb 3, 2015
  6. labeeman Win User
    With all the fixes in this update I guess that a new build is not in the near future.

labeeman, Feb 3, 2015
  7. goatty2 Win User
    just downloaded the update and it has fixed a few update problems
    nvidia driver update has now been installed and has cleared the 9935 update from the updates

goatty2, Feb 3, 2015
  8. Winuser Win User

" The Settings app incorrectly reports that new builds are available, which return error 0x80246017 when attempting to download "
    Finally my Windows Update is back to normal. I was getting tired of being teased that a new build was available. *Dinesh

Winuser, Feb 3, 2015
  9. Wynona Win User
    They did call this a rollup and I think the other announcement was for a new build.

Yep, I'm being an optimist. *Smile

Wynona, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Technical Preview Update Rollup: February 4, 2015 - Similar Threads - Technical Preview Update

2. .NET Framework February 2019 Preview of Quality Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework February 2019 Preview of Quality Rollup: Today, we released the February 2019 Preview of Quality Rollup. Quality and Reliability This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements. CLR Addresses an issue in System.Threading.Timer where a single global queue that was protected by a single...
  3. The Windows 10 technical preview setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 technical preview setup: Hello, Please be sure to give me the Windows 10 technical preview setup download link. Please tell me what I need to do to get this link, do I have to sign up? I mention that I have Microsoft account. Wait for response! Thank you! A good day!...
  4. win 10 technical preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 technical preview: Hi all downloaded latest win 10 (10162) TP yesterday but can only install on any instance of windows im using that time of installation be it 7 or 8 ..... or on a Virtual Box, but not a drive of my choice ?, will this be the same for the final release of win 10 or will u be...
  5. First Windows 10 mobile preview, due in February 2015

in Windows 10 News
    First Windows 10 mobile preview, due in February 2015: Tomorrow, January 21, is Microsoft's second "big reveal" event for its coming Windows 10 operating system. (The first was in late September, when the company offered an overview of its Windows 10 strategy and technical preview plans.) But tomorrow will not be the day...
  6. Windows Phone 10 Technical Preview to arrive in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone 10 Technical Preview to arrive in 2015: Loving the Windows 10 Technical Preview on your computer? Would you like to try it on your phone? Well, that won’t be happening soon. As we had heard before, Microsoft isn’t going to release an ARM-supported Windows 10 Technical Preview until next year, Windows Phone Chief...
  7. February 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    February 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-009 This critical security update resolves one publicly reported and 40 privately reported vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer. For more information, please see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-009. Security Update for Flash Player...
  8. New February 2015 Updates for Windows Available

in Windows 10 News
    New February 2015 Updates for Windows Available: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released nine security bulletins – three rated Critical and six rated Important in severity, to address 56 unique Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Server...
  9. Hotfix for Windows 10 Technical Preview Update KB3020114

in Windows 10 News
    Hotfix for Windows 10 Technical Preview Update KB3020114: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 3289
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger: Hello all, I guess this time Microsoft will have to face many problems.... I don't know why people say "There is a keylogger in Windows 10 Technical Preview". They say Microsoft collects their personal Data because they heard this from others. I may agree but it was...