Windows 10: Windows 10 tedious startup process

Discus and support Windows 10 tedious startup process in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 startup is incredibly slow - at least 5 minutes before everything is fully functioning. What is the problem? I have disabled all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LUp09, Jul 20, 2019.

1. LUp09 Win User

Windows 10 tedious startup process

Windows 10 startup is incredibly slow - at least 5 minutes before everything is fully functioning. What is the problem? I have disabled all my startup programs, cleaned my system religiously and, done everything I can think of or have read, but still slower than cold molasses

:)

LUp09, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 20, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 tedious startup process - Similar Threads - tedious startup process

2. Startup processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup processes: Hi how do I get chrome.exe to be a startup app or program in Task Manager?It used to be in Task Manager under Processes and Startup. Now it doesn't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-processes/e66beb94-5d2b-463f-ba15-a69e5fa30e25
  3. Startup processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup processes: Hi how do I get chrome.exe to be a startup app or program in Task Manager?It used to be in Task Manager under Processes and Startup. Now it doesn't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-processes/e66beb94-5d2b-463f-ba15-a69e5fa30e25
  4. Startup processes

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 startup process ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 startup process ?: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home version installed.My issue is every time I start Windows it starts processing forever. I don’t know what is all this processing, since I don’t have much software installed. My question is what process is causing this and can I disable it so that it...
  6. Windows 10 startup process?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup process?: Hi friends, can anyone help me with this? what order should the blocks be in? :) 164290
  7. Startup Process Not Completing

Startup Process Not Completing: Hello, I run windows 10 on a Dell XPS 8900 x64-based PC with Intel Core i7-6700 CPU@3.40GHZ. About two weeks ago, I began having difficulty completing the startup process. Doesn’t happen every time I shut down the PC – probably about half the time. Points of reference:...
  8. Tedious problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tedious problem: Windows 10 has many dumb quirks, some of which it's possible to live with, but one habit it has which I'd like to cure is that when I right click on a desktop shortcut and select 'Open file Location' instead of getting an Explorer Window open at the appropriate address I get...
  9. ESSENTIAL STARTUP PROCESSES FOR WINDOWS 10

ESSENTIAL STARTUP PROCESSES FOR WINDOWS 10: not really a community question but damned i can get any help from microsoft. please list ESSENTIAL startup processes for windows 10. not apps, not music, not photo editor, just essential processes please...
  10. The Windows 10 startup process

The Windows 10 startup process: I have a machine (an all-in-one) where the display is having issues. I can't see anything. Just a semi-black screen. I know the system is working, because I can use TeamViewer to log in to it and check things like the Event Logs. To try and troubleshoot a driver issue, I set...