Windows 10: WIndows 10 tells me My password has expired and must be Reset;However, when i change my...

Discus and support WIndows 10 tells me My password has expired and must be Reset;However, when i change my... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello today I am faced with quite an odd problem "when I Login in Windows to access the OS and use the computer It tells me that my password has... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Diego2045, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Diego2045 Win User

WIndows 10 tells me My password has expired and must be Reset;However, when i change my...

Hello today I am faced with quite an odd problem "when I Login in Windows to access the OS and use the computer It tells me that my password has "expired and must be reset" However when put the password in to reset/ change into a new one the following text is displayed" The Specified procedure could not be found" This has locked me out of my pc Since putting in my old password and resetting it tells me it cant be done I don't have any logical way to get in , Here is a list of things I have done:Restart pc/ no luck Uninstall previous update /I had recently updated before the issue Used the co

:)

Diego2045, Jun 29, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 29, 2021
  4. AndreTen Win User

WIndows 10 tells me My password has expired and must be Reset;However, when i change my...

AndreTen, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

1. WIndows 10 tells me My password has expired and must be Reset;However, when i change my... - Similar Threads - tells password has

2. My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I...: My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I have been using this same system for weeks and it just pops up today. I have tried all the passwords I know...
  3. My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I...: My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I have been using this same system for weeks and it just pops up today. I have tried all the passwords I know...
  4. My password has expired and I cannot get in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password has expired and I cannot get in: My password has expired and I can’t remember it and cannot get in, I’ve tried everything from rebooting and advanced options but it takes me to the login screen every time please help...
  5. My password has expired and I cannot get in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My password has expired and I cannot get in: My password has expired and I can’t remember it and cannot get in, I’ve tried everything from rebooting and advanced options but it takes me to the login screen every time please help...
  6. What part of Windows keeps telling me that my password is expiring?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What part of Windows keeps telling me that my password is expiring?: I have a Microsoft account that I use to log onto my computer and various Microsoft services. I've gone to the Microsoft Accounts site and turned off the periodic reset of my account. But every day when I log into my computer, I get a message saying that my account is about...
  7. Issue with "Your Password has expired and must be changed. Sign in using your PIN to change it"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issue with "Your Password has expired and must be changed. Sign in using your PIN to change it": I've been using my Win 10 laptop for over 15 months without issue and accessed it ok yesterday. This morning I went to log on using my fingerprint and got the above message. I don't remember ever setting up a PIN. After a reboot, under the PIN there was an option for...
  8. My Windows account is not an administrator, but when I type in the password it tells me...

My Windows account is not an administrator, but when I type in the password it tells me...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yea_okay_dude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fode26/my_windows_account_is_not_an_administrator_but/
  9. Windows tells me there's problem with my account (password changed or something), is it...

Windows tells me there's problem with my account (password changed or something), is it...: You know, just in case it isn't some sort of a virus that might have infested my comp... submitted by /u/BronzeHeart92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fnh61s/windows_tells_me_theres_problem_with_my_account/
  10. My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows 10 access email password has changed NOT by ME: I am here to inform that recently I bought a notebook, added my email address and did all that was required and it was working perfectly. One week later today my password changed. I am really sure that I didn't ask for that. One of my cousins had also bought a new notebook...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 expired password pin