Windows 10: Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work!

Discus and support Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently bought a new pc and I entered my Microsoft account and every thing was fine. Then I started to get messages telling me to activate windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mr Ricardo G Mason, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work!

I recently bought a new pc and I entered my Microsoft account and every thing was fine. Then I started to get messages telling me to activate windows. I already have another pc with windows working fine and a surface pro with windows working fine. I bought windows 8 back in the day and have been using that machine since. I got the key and entered it into the other pc and it didn't work. I don't know what's going on.

:)

Mr Ricardo G Mason, Jun 2, 2019

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Activate my key and when i activate it ,it doesn`t work .What do I need to do to activate my windows?

<Original title: Activation key>

Hi I recently bought my laptop and the person from the shop personally installed windows10 pro then a few days later windows updated the software and now it tells me to activate my key and when i activate it ,it doesn`t work .What do I need to do to activate
    my windows?

If I were to change my key what would happen?

Please help with my situation.

PetersonMwangi, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work!

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work!

1. Windows 10 tells me to activate and activation key doesn't work! - Similar Threads - tells activate activation

2. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?: I've had my computer for almost 5 years now, and I've run into problems, but they were always small issues with the hard drive or a few drivers needed to be updated. now, I've run into a problem a bit bigger than that. a couple days ago i ran into the glitch where my windows...
  3. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?: I've had my computer for almost 5 years now, and I've run into problems, but they were always small issues with the hard drive or a few drivers needed to be updated. now, I've run into a problem a bit bigger than that. a couple days ago i ran into the glitch where my windows...
  4. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work: Product Key Doesn't WorkTried clean install.Computer was purchased directly from HP and was activated with the product key.After a windows os reinstall, the product key "disappeared"I have exhausted all built-in tools that cmd provides.Solutions?...
  6. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work: Product Key Doesn't WorkTried clean install.Computer was purchased directly from HP and was activated with the product key.After a windows os reinstall, the product key "disappeared"I have exhausted all built-in tools that cmd provides.Solutions?...
  7. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Pro activation key doesn't work

Windows 10 Pro activation key doesn't work: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. I've bought a licence, have scratched off the silver on the envelope containing the dvd to reveal the product key and accurately entered it to activate i.e., this is a genuine and new keyThe error message I'm getting is...
  9. Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall

Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall: Hello, I have bought a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition pre-installed. However, due to a problem with the lapton I sent it to be checked in the dealership, where they've decided to test it using a test Windows image. At this point I am running a test version of Win 10, and...
  10. Activation key doesn't work

Activation key doesn't work: When I try to "change product key" and enter the 25 letters and numbers, it tells me the key is not genuine. Please help I spent 150 dollars including tax on this and I CANNOT return it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 activation doesnt work

2. i logged in windows 10 but dosent activate