Windows 10: Windows 10 temp profile issue

Discus and support Windows 10 temp profile issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I am deploying Windows 10 to PCs, but there is an issue with computers that are used by multiple domain users. Every time different user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by komet23, Sep 29, 2017.

1. komet23 Win User

Windows 10 temp profile issue

Hello,

I am deploying Windows 10 to PCs, but there is an issue with computers that are used by multiple domain users. Every time different user tries to log in, he is sent to temp profile. After logout and login again, he is on his own profile. I've tried removing registry keys for .bak profiles etc, but it did not help at all.
    It happens on every PC. Anyone have a clue?

Regards

:)

komet23, Sep 29, 2017
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Temp profile in windows 10

Hello Aveen,

To aid you with your query, you can refer to Krishna's
    regarding recovering files in a temporary profile.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Jay Jap, Sep 29, 2017
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 29, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 temp profile issue

1. Windows 10 temp profile issue - Similar Threads - temp profile issue

2. Missing folder after the PC logged in to Temp profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing folder after the PC logged in to Temp profile: so i did the new windows 10 update wouldnt log me in put me in a temp profile i wasnt really paying much attention so moved a important folder onto my desktop thinking i was now on the normal screen rebooted and woah and behold it put me in my regular profile now i can see...
  3. Win 10 temp profile lock out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 temp profile lock out: Win 10 keeps creating a new temp profile. I have read and followed steps to locate and change the temp file name back to have my profile be the main key. It now is creating NEW temp file each time I reboot. I get a new .bak file with my profile, and the regular key shows the...
  4. Temp Internet files path issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temp Internet files path issue: I use Windows 10 Pro, vr. 1809 and I found out that some temporary Internet files paths disappeared from the internet options. It occurs sometimes, the path disappears and I have to run app troubleshooter or edit registry to get it back as default. I want to know if this...
  5. File installations and temp folder issue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File installations and temp folder issue.: I am having this issue with a Windows machine I recently installed. I created another account on it and began installing various programs. The issue is some programs will install in the temp folder which causes them to disappear after I logout or reboot the computer....
  6. Profile login issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile login issue: I am having issues login into my account...I am getting profile issue. How do I get past this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/profile-login-issue/efa060d6-a647-4870-9b0b-dfc430927492
  7. New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue: I'm in a corate environment and one of my users had a Criticial Service Failed BSOD. We replaced the machine and upon signing in was prompted with the message "Windows can not sign into your account" and "You're using a Temporary profile". When going on the domain controller...
  8. Windows 10 temp profile driving me nuts, tried loads of things!

Windows 10 temp profile driving me nuts, tried loads of things!: Hello all, Yes, unfortunately another thread about windows 10's wonderful temp profile. I thought i fixed it last week with the changing of the .bak in registry, but no. And it's not just one profile, every local profile i have does it, even the administrator account...
  9. Temp profiles when away from domain

Temp profiles when away from domain: Hi all, Just starting out with IT support after many years of trying, I have come across an issue where one of my clients can login at their place of work without any issues but when logging in at home with the same credentials they are presented with a temporary profile,...
  10. Temporary Profile Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Temporary Profile Issue: Good Evening, My tower had a irregular power down yesterday, when i turned it on it went into a temporary profile. I have tried a system restore, scanning the drives for error. Everything i have tried has failed before completion. I am at my wits end honestly and don't...