Windows 10: Windows 10 tempo folder with AppXDeploymentserver event log temp file.

Discus and support Windows 10 tempo folder with AppXDeploymentserver event log temp file. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have Microsoft surface 2 note book and recently start filling disk space with AppXDeploymentserver.temp event log file and fill up my disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by preyashparekh, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 tempo folder with AppXDeploymentserver event log temp file.

Hi,

I have Microsoft surface 2 note book and recently start filling disk space with AppXDeploymentserver.temp event log file and fill up my disk space. Is there any one have any idea to resolve the issue?

Many thanks,

Preyash Parekh

:)

preyashparekh, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    about temp folder

Hi Hector,

The temp folder provides work space for programs. Yes they can be deleted. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by Sangeeta Sarkar on how to delete Temp files on this

link
    . You may also type in the search box Disk Cleanup and hit enter. It will evaluate your disk and give you a list of folders sizes that can be deleted.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 tempo folder with AppXDeploymentserver event log temp file.

These temp files will not delete

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you are unable to delete temp files on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

For a better understanding of your issue, answer the query below:

• Do you receive any prompt or error code?
    • What happens, when you try to delete temp files?
    I suggest you to follow these methods below and check, if it works:

Method 1:

• Press Windows key + R key together, to open RUN command Window.
    • Type "temp" in the RUN Command Window, to open temp folder and then delete the files and folders inside the temp folder.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

• Press Windows key + R key together, to open RUN command Window.
    • Type "%temp%" in the RUN Command Window, to open temp folder and then delete the files and folders inside the temp folder.
    If the issue persists, follow method 3.

Method 3:

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode, then perform disk cleanup on Windows 10 and check, if it works.

I suggest you to refer the article and check, if it helps.

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Let's try to perform disk cleanup on Windows 10 and check, if it works.

Disk cleanup in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 tempo folder with AppXDeploymentserver event log temp file.

1. Windows 10 tempo folder with AppXDeploymentserver event log temp file. - Similar Threads - tempo folder AppXDeploymentserver

2. Event log files generated every 7 minutes in temp folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event log files generated every 7 minutes in temp folder: Hi,Every 5 minutes or so, 11 .evtx files are generated in C:\Windows\Temp. One evtx starts with SystemOne evtx starts with ApplicationThe the rest are Microsoft-Windows- followed...
  3. Event log files generated every 7 minutes in temp folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event log files generated every 7 minutes in temp folder: Hi,Every 5 minutes or so, 11 .evtx files are generated in C:\Windows\Temp. One evtx starts with SystemOne evtx starts with ApplicationThe the rest are Microsoft-Windows- followed...
  4. Event log files generated every 7 minutes in temp folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows spamming event logs in temp file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spamming event logs in temp file: Hi there,I'm coming to you today because i really ran out of ideas.For 3 months now, every 7 minutes precisely, windows creates 12 event logs and one .txt file, for roughly 600Mo per hour.I checked the error code in the txt file, looked it up on the internet, and it says...
  6. Windows spamming event logs in temp file

Windows spamming event logs in temp file: Hi there,I'm coming to you today because i really ran out of ideas.For 3 months now, every 7 minutes precisely, windows creates 12 event logs and one .txt file, for roughly 600Mo per hour.I checked the error code in the txt file, looked it up on the internet, and it says...
  7. Windows spamming event logs in temp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Large log files in Temp folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Large log files in Temp folder.: My Laptop is creating very large log files in 'C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Temp'. How can I stop creating these log files?This is a snap shot of the temp folder....
  9. Large log files in Temp folder.

Large log files in Temp folder.: My Laptop is creating very large log files in 'C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Temp'. How can I stop creating these log files?This is a snap shot of the temp folder....
  10. Event Log files flood at Windows/Temp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Log files flood at Windows/Temp: Hello people! My PC started out of a sudden registering a hell lot of Event Log files usually in the pattern "Application_<some serial number>" or "Microsoft-Windows-<some thing>-<some serial number>" and paired up with "AppxErrorReport_<serial>.txt" files. I noticed it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. appxdeployment-server