Windows 10: windows 10 terms and conditions

Discus and support windows 10 terms and conditions in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi here are the terms and conditions of windows 10:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nasserroh, Mar 19, 2019.

1. nasserroh Win User

windows 10 terms and conditions

hi

here are the terms and conditions of windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_English.htm

I need to know how given section (2 d iii) we have that it means (I was told) that as long as I have a separate license key for each computer then I can have any number of computers connected for file sharing. Because to me it means that I can have only 20 computers on a network to run file sharing (merely)

thanks,

Nasser

:)

nasserroh, Mar 19, 2019

2. Cant agree to Terms and Conditions!!!

I've downloaded the latest version and log on to agree to the terms and conditions. That takes me to a site with a long list of countries. Select UK and I get pages of Terms and Conditions but nowhere can I see where I can tick to agree. So now I have ver
    2 I cant use it, and ver3 I cant use.

Help

davidbaker---01, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Terms and Conditions

I can't even get to the terms and conditions I don't know what to put into the search bar

fifagod4444, Mar 19, 2019
  4. JannickZ Win User

Terms and conditions.

who can help me with this.
    i've spoken to mutiple guys and girl for help and they all send me to some-one else.
    can somebody help me?

JannickZ, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 terms and conditions - Similar Threads - terms conditions

2. Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED: Hi so my Account was hacked into 5 days ago First it said help us secure your account and at the time i had no way in getting my verification code but now i have access to the account linked to my locked account and still i cant get in as Microsoft wont let me send a code to...
  3. Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED: Hi so my Account was hacked into 5 days ago First it said help us secure your account and at the time i had no way in getting my verification code but now i have access to the account linked to my locked account and still i cant get in as Microsoft wont let me send a code to...
  4. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms: Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of...
  5. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms: Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of...
  6. I cannot sign in says we're updating terms and conditions; Site temporarily unavailable for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in says we're updating terms and conditions; Site temporarily unavailable for...: When I try to log in, I receive this message window..."Were Updating our terms. As a part of our effort to improve your experience across our consumer services were updating the Microsoft Service Agreement..." At the bottom right of the window there is a button labled...
  7. I cannot sign in says we're updating terms and conditions; Site temporarily unavailable for...

I cannot sign in says we're updating terms and conditions; Site temporarily unavailable for...: When I try to log in, I receive this message window..."Were Updating our terms. As a part of our effort to improve your experience across our consumer services were updating the Microsoft Service Agreement..." At the bottom right of the window there is a button labled...
  8. Microsoft terms and conditions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft terms and conditions: Hello - I went to look at my emails this morning on my ipad and they wouldn’t open, whilst touching my ipad Microsoft terms and conditions flashed up on screen. I quickly shut them down as I didn’t understand why that would happen? The t and c’s looked official but were...
  9. windows 10 terms and conditions questions for understanding

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 terms and conditions questions for understanding: I have a question about the terms of conditions of windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_English.htm i was told that i can have any number of computers on network (home network --not business--) as long as each...
  10. I dont like the Microsoft Terms and conditions.

in Windows 10 Support
    I dont like the Microsoft Terms and conditions.: so im one of those guys that reads the fine print on things and i do not like Microsoft's terms and conditions for windows/insider program lets looks at some key points. Personal Data We Collect Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 吧一天https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_English.htm