Windows 10: Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up.

Discus and support Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] These are just a few examples of what happened. It happened out of the blue suddenly everything just changed colors and i can't fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thomas A. Howard, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up.

Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up. 78f7ab47-3d5e-446f-a60d-1762e7a6ff09?upload=true.png

These are just a few examples of what happened. It happened out of the blue suddenly everything just changed colors and i can't fix it.

Anybody have a way to fix it.

:)

Thomas A. Howard, Apr 14, 2019

2. Text color same as background color

So, I was messing around with the windows 10 display color settings, and I maaaay have accidentally changed the text color and highlight color to the same color as the background? I can't read any of the text, how to I restore the color back to default??
    (I'm using my iPad to post this btw)

OstrichEmpire, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up.

How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up.

1. Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up. - Similar Threads - Text Colors are

2. screen color messed issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen color messed issue on windows 10: [IMG] frequently in two three days this type of screen comes up with different colors and my pc also hang while this type of flickering occur and also i have no dedicated gpu and processor is i5 8400...
  3. Help! Computer Color Display Messed Up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! Computer Color Display Messed Up!: So I was playing games, and I pressed the windows key to check the time. All of a sudden my monitor colors changed. I reset my computer, and my color display was back to normal. But whenever I play games and I press windows button or alt+tab, my display colors change again. I...
  4. My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 GUI and Screen is all messed up: I am having problems in my laptop that has never ever happened before until now. My screen is flickering black and white but the colors are default (like facebook-blue, etc.) And the UI and fonts are messed up like if I move the cursor somewhere the black and white flickers...
  5. All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up: Hi, I am having quite a problem, my icons are all messed up suddenly, on desktop as well as in explorer. My shortcuts are fine, but any other files look normal but in front of them is a blank white "paper", smaller than actual icon so icon shows from behind. In my explorer,...
  6. text color

text color: How do I change the text color on the background in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/text-color/156fec23-d2e6-4861-8d2e-29c99f045780
  7. colors in windows 10 all messed up

colors in windows 10 all messed up: i can't read a lot of actions on my screen because windows 10 has white on white colors. Also can't get my audio to work except for the little computer speakers built in my laptop. Has Anyone just done a system restore to go back to windows 7? Is there any way to fix the...
  8. Drivers and Windows are all messed up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Drivers and Windows are all messed up: Hi ! Yesterday i decided to clean my PC from the inside and after i was done and booted my PC up, everything seemed fine except my keyboard and mouse didn't work on the login screen anymore, They however worked in bios menu (( well keyboard did )) and well i did system...
  9. icon display all messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    icon display all messed up: hi... i have like ten thousand icons in folders i have saved all of a sudden when i open a folder the icon sizes are all different... large is medium and medium is medium and small and the sizes and the spacing are all mixed together and every time i scroll the screen...
  10. Time zone is all messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    Time zone is all messed up: I am located in Europe and all I know is that during the Win10 install it does not have the option to select a Time zone. The default time zone is Pacific Time which is -9 hours behind my time zone. So for example, when installing Win10 locally here on a Friday February...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 colors are all messed up