Windows 10: Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up.

Discus and support Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] These are just a few examples of what happened. It happened out of the blue suddenly everything just changed colors and i can't fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thomas A. Howard, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up.

Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up. 78f7ab47-3d5e-446f-a60d-1762e7a6ff09?upload=true.png

These are just a few examples of what happened. It happened out of the blue suddenly everything just changed colors and i can't fix it.

Anybody have a way to fix it.

:)

Thomas A. Howard, Apr 14, 2019

2. Text color same as background color

So, I was messing around with the windows 10 display color settings, and I maaaay have accidentally changed the text color and highlight color to the same color as the background? I can't read any of the text, how to I restore the color back to default??
    (I'm using my iPad to post this btw)

OstrichEmpire, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up.

How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up.

1. Windows 10 Text Colors are all sorts of messed up. - Similar Threads - Text Colors are

2. My windows 11 os is all sorts of messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 os is all sorts of messed up: My computer got the blue screen of death then turned off. Upon restart I was able to log in but then it took about 10 min for it to load "mostly". It usually takes like 5 sec. Then on top of that, while I am able to open most of my programs with no issue, all of the os...
  3. My windows 11 os is all sorts of messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 os is all sorts of messed up: My computer got the blue screen of death then turned off. Upon restart I was able to log in but then it took about 10 min for it to load "mostly". It usually takes like 5 sec. Then on top of that, while I am able to open most of my programs with no issue, all of the os...
  4. Windows Texts are messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Texts are messed up: The problem started when I changed my Windows License from Home to Education. All the texts in settings, file manager, wifi, notification, etc changed and shows something else. Here's a screenshot:I am currently using Windows 11. Updated to the latest version, don't want to...
  5. Windows Texts are messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Texts are messed up: The problem started when I changed my Windows License from Home to Education. All the texts in settings, file manager, wifi, notification, etc changed and shows something else. Here's a screenshot:I am currently using Windows 11. Updated to the latest version, don't want to...
  6. pc color messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc color messed up: so my pc color is like rainbow and i don’t know how to fix it. The pc start to having this problem is when i accidentally turn off the power cord while the pc is running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-color-messed-up/d204080d-29c9-40a2-8dec-882a12984f28
  7. Colors messed up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Colors messed up in Windows 10: All the colors in my desktop have gone bad, is there anyway i can reinstall Windows 10 without losing any of my data or programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colors-messed-up-in-windows-10/7f62c4ff-fad7-4803-8263-958a64492ea4
  8. All of the text in Windows messed up during working in Word

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of the text in Windows messed up during working in Word: Hi. I've had this problem for a few days and it randomly started when I was working in Word. All of the text disappeared, pop-ups became abnormally elongated with no text on them, some windows became short and basically, almost all of the computer got messed up, but all of it...
  9. messed up color

in Windows 10 Customization
    messed up color: Hello,My name is Danny and somehow my display colors got way off.How to fix it. HP/w windows 10...
  10. colors in windows 10 all messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    colors in windows 10 all messed up: i can't read a lot of actions on my screen because windows 10 has white on white colors. Also can't get my audio to work except for the little computer speakers built in my laptop. Has Anyone just done a system restore to go back to windows 7? Is there any way to fix the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. text is messed up in windows 10

2. my text is messed up

3. win 10 text colors messed up in hdr

4. text is messed up on windows,
  5. windows 10 colors are all messed up