Windows 10: Windows 10 - Text Glitch

Discus and support Windows 10 - Text Glitch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently I started using Microsoft Word Online, and it was fine until my text started to glitch and sort of obstruct itself. It's not just Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by swampedstudent, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Text Glitch

So recently I started using Microsoft Word Online, and it was fine until my text started to glitch and sort of obstruct itself. It's not just Word Online, it spread to my other tabs like Youtube and Google. It's illegible and I need to finish my assignment. Has anyone had a problem or any advice? I've attached a photo. Windows 10 - Text Glitch 79db0e2c-1a35-459c-b928-4e38b1e1f5d9?upload=true.png

:)

swampedstudent, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 - Text Glitch

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Text Glitch

1. Windows 10 - Text Glitch - Similar Threads - Text Glitch

2. Change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold: Hi, Can't find how to change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold. Please help. Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-desktop-icon-text-to-bold/6caffdd0-9dd7-42cd-ade6-4a8b20e11bc8
  3. Text lost in programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text lost in programs.: Exl. Paint : no text. New file, S ave itc. Contr-alt-delete applications emty too, only graphics, no text. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-lost-in-programs/97e9a2d2-7142-42bb-b7c5-1e3fb1c51844
  4. When I changed the font in my text from 14 to 11 all the spacing was wrong.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I changed the font in my text from 14 to 11 all the spacing was wrong.: When I changed the font in my text from 14 to 11 there were big gaps in between the words. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-changed-the-font-in-my-text-from-14-to-11/cbec7872-f354-4975-8ea9-ce0d1aaec496"
  5. Text in email body in one sigle column

Text in email body in one sigle column: Hello Sometimes the text in in the reading pane in one single column. Is there a way to correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-in-email-body-in-one-sigle-column/aa6f5949-0150-4762-845a-e381684b990b
  6. How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

in Windows 10 News
    How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Android has come a long way. Microsoft offers the Phone app which allows one to connect the phone, and then access data. However, it needs Microsoft Launcher or Cortana to make it work. It brings notifications, messaging [...] This post How to...
  7. Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search: At NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference this week, Bing demonstrated natural sounding text-to-speech AI, expanded intelligent answers, and the ability to quickly see multiple objects auto-detected within an image to search for visual matches. All these features help you find...
  8. I ran into a glitch in where a Text file started opening in a endless loop. Was it a virus?...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I ran into a glitch in where a Text file started opening in a endless loop. Was it a virus?...: Btw I couldnt close the files. Did a virus check nothing and DISM image restore and found nothing wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-ran-into-a-glitch-in-where-a-text-file-started/4ec87b11-6c7f-4c68-bb4a-265efbcf37ff
  9. Search bar on windows 10 has text glitches/icons missing

Search bar on windows 10 has text glitches/icons missing: I have tried restarting my system and still no luck, please help thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/search-bar-on-windows-10-has-text-glitchesicons/eba25d10-cbf4-4aa4-9dbf-6f6e87d0499e
  10. Glitches in file explorer, distorted text and images. URGENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Glitches in file explorer, distorted text and images. URGENT: So I seriously just got a new computer a day ago and it started making these glitches that no one in the internet seems to know what they are, basically when scaling the windows file explores, it starts glitching the text and images, almost making it look like a hebrew font...