Windows 10: Windows 10 - Text Glitch

Discus and support Windows 10 - Text Glitch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently I started using Microsoft Word Online, and it was fine until my text started to glitch and sort of obstruct itself. It's not just Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by swampedstudent, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Text Glitch

So recently I started using Microsoft Word Online, and it was fine until my text started to glitch and sort of obstruct itself. It's not just Word Online, it spread to my other tabs like Youtube and Google. It's illegible and I need to finish my assignment. Has anyone had a problem or any advice? I've attached a photo. Windows 10 - Text Glitch 79db0e2c-1a35-459c-b928-4e38b1e1f5d9?upload=true.png

:)

swampedstudent, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 - Text Glitch

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Text Glitch

1. Windows 10 - Text Glitch - Similar Threads - Text Glitch

2. How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...: I recently purchased a refurbished computer and everything worked great but I noticed that the computer has a glitch in the system text. The glitch only appears when im working inside my system settings or applications but never on the internet. I want to know if there's a...
  3. How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...: I recently purchased a refurbished computer and everything worked great but I noticed that the computer has a glitch in the system text. The glitch only appears when im working inside my system settings or applications but never on the internet. I want to know if there's a...
  4. Graphical glitches freeze text when scrolling or moving windows on some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphical glitches freeze text when scrolling or moving windows on some apps: Recently about a month ago I have encountered this weird error on certain apps where if im for example scrolling through the left side on File Explorer, the text will glitch out and freeze in screen. This also happened when moving windows around on GraphicsGale problem came...
  5. Graphical glitches freeze text when scrolling or moving windows on some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphical glitches freeze text when scrolling or moving windows on some apps: Recently about a month ago I have encountered this weird error on certain apps where if im for example scrolling through the left side on File Explorer, the text will glitch out and freeze in screen. This also happened when moving windows around on GraphicsGale problem came...
  6. Glitched out text?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Glitched out text?: Sometimes, when I get on a website, the text is glitched out. It sometimes comes back to normal after a while, or after hovering over it. It's not a really big deal as usually, I reload the page. Either way, it is kind of annoying and would like to know the cause, and...
  7. Text gradually glitching.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text gradually glitching.: [ATTACH]The text on my windows apps keeps glitching like this. When I scroll or highlight it. it pauses. It gradually grows glitchy like this, and I was wondering if anyone knows what could cause this?...
  8. Text Glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text Glitches: I got my Razer Blade 15 Base a week ago and in the last two days I've been having some sort of problem that runs in some applications, these applications are, Github, VSCode and sometimes Adobe Dreamweaver. Here is an image from VSCode. [ATTACH] I've tried reinstalling and...
  9. My programs and files have this glitch to where it makes the background and text black, How...

My programs and files have this glitch to where it makes the background and text black, How...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SaltysSalty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haz1cm/my_programs_and_files_have_this_glitch_to_where/
  10. How can i stop the japanese texts from glitching out.

How can i stop the japanese texts from glitching out.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/an-egg-would-be-nice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmlftf/how_can_i_stop_the_japanese_texts_from_glitching/