Windows 10: Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers

Discus and support Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am looking for a way to install additional TTS voices without internet access. Are there offline installers for the microsoft voices? I need at least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dennis Holzhaeuser, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers

I am looking for a way to install additional TTS voices without internet access. Are there offline installers for the microsoft voices? I need at least Hedda german and Hortense french? Any other Ideas?

:)

Dennis Holzhaeuser, Feb 20, 2020
  2. grecinos Win User

How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a text to speech vbscript. The problem I'm having is that I can only select between 3 voices. I have 8 available in Windows 10.

Here is my code:

Code: set voice = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") set voice.Voice = voice.GetVoices.Item(1) voice.Rate = 1 voice.Volume = 90 voice.Speak TextMessage[/quote] I get a vbs error message when I choose a number greater than 2 for the voice.GetVoices.Item(1) parameter.

Error: 0x80045039
    Code: 80045039
    Source: (null)

Any suggestions?

TIA,

grecinos

grecinos, Feb 20, 2020
  3. enrix Win User
    word 2010 text to speech cannot change voice

Hello

I have enabled text to speech on Windows 10 and have selected MS David desktop voice and it seems to work fine when I test it however when I use text to speech on Word 2010 the voice is always that of MS Hazel desktop and I do not seem to be able to change it. Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

enrix, Feb 20, 2020
  4. grecinos Win User

Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers

How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

I've been doing some research on this topic for about an hour. All of the tutorials that I've found indicates to use this format in order to change the voice:
    Code: set voice.Voice = voice.GetVoices.Item(i)[/quote] I found the code that returns the number of available text to speech voices via a vbscript:
    Code: voice.GetVoices.Count[/quote] When I run that line of code, I get "3" as the return value. I clearly have 8 installed, though. My intuition is that there must be a way to enable all available voices somewhere in the Windows 10 OS. Just a guess...

Any thoughts?

grecinos, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers

1. Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers - Similar Threads - Text Speech Voice

2. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp: Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis...
  3. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp: Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis...
  4. How to unlock extra Text to Speech Voices in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to unlock extra Text to Speech Voices in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you install Language Packs for your version of Windows, you can get many more localized Text-to-Speech voices. In this post, we will show you how unlock extra Text to Speech Voices on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC by performing a registry tweak. Unlock extra...
  5. Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly: As part of a development project, I downloaded/installed some new TTS files: English-Australia Voices: James/Catherine, English-Great Britain Voices: George/Hazel/Susan & English-Ireland Voices: Sean. All voices worked properly after installation using the "Preview Voice"...
  6. Text to Speech Not all Voices Appearing

Text to Speech Not all Voices Appearing: I've installed several different voice packages for a variety of languages using the instruction given by Microsoft How to download Text-to-Speech languages for Windows 10 - Office Support microsoft.com All the installed voices are showing up here with their languages, but...
  7. Problem with the Text to Speech voices in Windows 10

in Cortana
    Problem with the Text to Speech voices in Windows 10: Hi, I am running a Windows 10 machine with all current updates installed. From the get go all text-to-speech voices sound very distorted and noisy, high pitched. It is by far not how the usual Windows 10 voices sound. YouTube videos play fine with good sound. Just the...
  8. marathi language text to speech and voice recognition

marathi language text to speech and voice recognition: TTS text to speech for Marathi Is it possible to use text to speech for Indian language like Marathi and can we use voice input for the same with windows voice recognition....
  9. Selected Text To Speech voice has no effect

in Windows 10 Support
    Selected Text To Speech voice has no effect: Hi! I use restream chat daily to hear the messages that viewers of my streaming type in Twitch and Youtube. It has the TTS feature activated and the voice David (English/USA) selected. Also in the Windows 10 TTS setup window I have it selected. Everything worked fine until...
  10. Speech to text ... how to install en-US voice pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech to text ... how to install en-US voice pack: Hi ... I have software which requires the Microsoft Speech Recognizer ... Win10 comes with en-UK installed but I need en-US ... how do I go about getting it??? 19265

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download offline supported languages and voices windows 10