Windows 10: Windows 10 texts and objects broken

Discus and support Windows 10 texts and objects broken in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had just opened my laptop to find this weird issue where I can't see anything clearly in the computer as the text and objects will be pixelated .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AthifIrshad, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 texts and objects broken

I had just opened my laptop to find this weird issue where I can't see anything clearly in the computer as the text and objects will be pixelated . This doesn't happen in most of the 3rd party softwares and using safe mode, there are no issues. Its tough to explain it. Please take a look at the pics in the link:-
    https://imgur.com/a/O7QzKvq .
    Any assistance is appreciated

:)

AthifIrshad, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 texts and objects broken :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 texts and objects broken

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 texts and objects broken

1. Windows 10 texts and objects broken - Similar Threads - texts objects broken

2. Text broken after changing language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text broken after changing language: After I changed the language in Windows 11, the text in the settings menu is corrupted and when I try to enter the language change menu to fix it again, the tab closes without opening. This is my settings menu after changing my language. How can I fix it?...
  3. Text broken after changing language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text broken after changing language: After I changed the language in Windows 11, the text in the settings menu is corrupted and when I try to enter the language change menu to fix it again, the tab closes without opening. This is my settings menu after changing my language. How can I fix it?...
  4. broken titlebar's text on wsl2 ubuntu-22.04LTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    broken titlebar's text on wsl2 ubuntu-22.04LTS: I am using wsl2 ubuntu-22.04LTS on window 11.The text of the titlebar of all the terminals is broken. They are displayed in greek letters. For example, see the attached image, titlebar of the gnuplot window from the command: gnuplot>plot x It seems that some font setting is...
  5. Weird broken text in MATLAB and ANDROID STUDIO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird broken text in MATLAB and ANDROID STUDIO: I know from the title it looks like this isn't something that should be asked here but since it's two separate applications that are facing the same problem, I am pretty sure it has to be some problem with my system, and upon explaining this problem to the MATLAB support team...
  6. Windows 10 Find a Settings Broken. Cannot type or Enter Text.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Find a Settings Broken. Cannot type or Enter Text.: I cannot type in the Settings --> Windows Settings --> Find a Settings Box per the circled image. Sfc /scannow says it finds errors but cannot fix. I believe this issue only appeared after a windows update, but not sure which. Any ideas how to resolve this problem? No...
  7. Windows 10 3D Objects Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 3D Objects Folder: A while back I modified the "3D Objects" folder under "This PC" to point to and be renamed as a folder in C:\ called "01 My Docs." Then some updates were applied to the PC and the name reverted back to "3D Objects." However, it appeared that the location was still applied;...
  8. Google Chrome Broken Text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Broken Text: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, or at least asking a question on it, and it's not even about my computer. My mother has a Lenovo running Win10, and recently, as in today, Google Chrome starting acting up. The only issue thus far is that when using the browser, the...
  9. 80% of text is COMPLETELY broken on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    80% of text is COMPLETELY broken on windows 10: i am on a windows 10 desktop PC and whenever i hover over... well... anything really, i get the most broken text i have ever seen! here is an example of what i mean: [img] can i get some help on how to fix this? its really bugging me since it happens on ALL programs that...
  10. All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

in Windows 10 Support
    All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken: All of my text in Windows 10 is either pixelated for broken in windows 10. I have tried reinstalling all the windows font but that has not worked. For example this is what the forum looks like: [img] . 79881