Windows 10: Windows 10 that are Like Windowblinds but that Work

Discus and support Windows 10 that are Like Windowblinds but that Work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Before using Windows 10, I enjoyed using Windowblinds. After Windows 10, I could not get the Windowblinds for Windows 10 to work. It would crash the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeterCorona, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 that are Like Windowblinds but that Work

Before using Windows 10, I enjoyed using Windowblinds. After Windows 10, I could not get the Windowblinds for Windows 10 to work. It would crash the system.

Are there any dependable Windows 10 skins or skinning programs besides Windowblinds and the UltraUX Theme Patcher, which did the same?

:)

PeterCorona, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 that are Like Windowblinds but that Work

How do can I remove WindowBlinds from my computer?

I do no install WindowBlinds. Also I don't found them in uninstall list.

I have upgrade to window 10 version 1709. Then, the browser requesting uninstall WindowBlinds.

I don't know, how to remove them.

Thank you!

KaoOriginal, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 that are Like Windowblinds but that Work

1. Windows 10 that are Like Windowblinds but that Work - Similar Threads - are Windowblinds

2. Re: Windowblinds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re: Windowblinds: I recently asked a question here about re-colouring my titlebars and so forth, in the same way as it could be done in Win 7. Specifically, I want to darken and / or re-colour the scroll bars. S.M.A.C.C was recommended and I DL'd it, although I have not installed it simply...
  3. Stardock WindowBlinds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stardock WindowBlinds: Was curious if anyone here uses WindowBlinds from Stardock? I thought about getting it, but I don't want any lagging or F-ups with it. My PC should run it. AMD Ryzen 8-Core with 16GB RAM, and a SSD. . 115000
  4. WindowBlinds 10 released!

in Windows 10 Customization
    WindowBlinds 10 released!: [img] Skin your Windows Desktop Interface with WindowBlinds WindowBlinds 10.03 changelog: • Windows 10 Compatibility! • WindowBlinds supports min/max/close buttons for universal applications • Three new skins from Danioc • Improved DPI scaling for large...
  5. Caution if running WindowBlinds before installing Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Caution if running WindowBlinds before installing Win 10: If you run Stardock Windowblinds then please uninstall it before performing an upgrade installation of Win 10. If you don't then a vertical taskbar configuration may get corrupted. This happened to me and in Win 10 a vertical taskbar takes up half the screen. A horizontal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows blind work on windows 10

2. programs similar to windowblinds