Windows 10: Windows 10 | The center of my screen is blurry

Discus and support Windows 10 | The center of my screen is blurry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My monitor's resolution is 1080p, however in the middle of the screen it looks as it's around 720p or a lower resolution. But I doubt that it is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MozartIDK, Dec 6, 2018.

1. MozartIDK Win User

Windows 10 | The center of my screen is blurry

My monitor's resolution is 1080p, however in the middle of the screen it looks as it's around 720p or a lower resolution. But I doubt that it is my monitor as I previously had my MacBook Air plugged into it and the resolution was fine. This isn't related to an individual application, like all the other threads point out - this is the center of my screen that is blurry. The left side of the screen is 1080p and so is the right, so what can I do to fix this issue?

Thanks

:)

MozartIDK, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Bigeddys Win User
    Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 | The center of my screen is blurry - Similar Threads - center screen blurry

2. Screen blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blurry: Screen blurs suddenly. Dark around the screen but middle remain bright. Slow. Any idea or solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blurry/42f7b358-8130-4fd8-9a06-77f51996a2d3
  3. Screen blurry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blurry: Screen blurs suddenly. Dark around the screen but middle remain bright. Slow. Any idea or solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blurry/42f7b358-8130-4fd8-9a06-77f51996a2d3
  4. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  5. Blurry screen.

Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  6. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  7. Blurry screen

Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  8. Blurry screen

Blurry screen: Whenever have netflix on in the background or in mini player my screen goes blurry or turns black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-screen/c1366841-4b22-4472-a279-cf53d5db7ae1
  9. Blurry screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry screen Windows 10: Hello. I bought an Acer nitro 5 AN 515 some months ago, HD screen, but I was really disappointed when a few windows showed up with blurry text. I saw screen text size was set up to 125%. I changed it to 110%. Nothing. I sent the laptop to warranty. The issue remained. I...
  10. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blurry screen

2. windows 10 blurry

3. screen is blurry windows 10

4. how to fix a blurry computer that is not centered,
  5. action centre is blurry,
  6. wheeni use magnifier in win 10 my screen gets blurry,
  7. what happen when your HP lock screen is blurry,
  8. windwos 10 blurry,
  9. windows 10 blurr,
  10. centre of the screen gets blurred in windows 10,
  11. windows 10 is blurry,