Windows 10: Windows 10: the font/text is blur and undefined, not clear enough

Discus and support Windows 10: the font/text is blur and undefined, not clear enough in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 for the first time. I find the font/text rather "undefined", a little blur and lacking in clarity. How do I make the text/fond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmyDaniel, Dec 20, 2018.

1. AmyDaniel Win User

Windows 10: the font/text is blur and undefined, not clear enough

I am using Windows 10 for the first time. I find the font/text rather "undefined", a little blur and lacking in clarity. How do I make the text/fond bolder and easier to read please?

:)

AmyDaniel, Dec 20, 2018
  2. trog100 Win User

slightly blurred text

interpolation.. what the lcd panel has to do when confronted with a resolution that has less pixels than its native one.. it blurs pixels together to produce the lower resolution..

fuzzy text fonts is the result.. other things dont show it up so much..

trog

trog100, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Font Not clear in windows 10

Hi Team,

I am not able to see clear font. font is not very clear. I have attached screen shot. Font appears to be blur .

I have tried resetting the font(Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Fonts\Font settings). It didn't help me.

Windows 10: the font/text is blur and undefined, not clear enough f0c46721-17e9-4ebc-9e85-e9477fc03de5.jpg

sandeshsawant, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Some Blur issue in windows 10

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in response.

Try these font Settings and check.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to run the
    Cleartype text

• Press Windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type Cleartype text in the search bar of Windows and click on the
      Adjust Cleartype text.
    • Check mark on the Turn on Cleartype.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue persists then follow the next method.

• Press Windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type Font in the search bar of Windows and click on
      Font settings.
    • Click restore default font settings.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10: the font/text is blur and undefined, not clear enough - Similar Threads - font text blur

2. All programs fonts blurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All programs fonts blurred: I have been having Window 10 for a month.Every program I install has blurred fonts. I have been changing all windows settings for scaling as advised on forums but it is pointless.I have no words for this, I bought the newest machine with Geforce GTX and fonts look like on an...
  3. Blurred fonts in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred fonts in Windows: In a lot of programs, mainly Visual Studio 2019, and maybe even settings, Sometimes whenever I lose the focus of the application by moving to a difference Window or clicking at particular Window coordinates, the fonts in some apps get very blurry. To make the fonts sharp...
  4. Text is blurred in normal Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text is blurred in normal Windows: So, I bought this new laptop, which default came with Windows 10. The maximum possible resolution is 1920x1080, and there are some more lower resolutions. Whenever I use a resolution higher than 1366x768, which there is 3 resolutions higher than that, the default text gets...
  5. Windows Fonts De-Uglification Clear type text enhancer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Fonts De-Uglification Clear type text enhancer: Hi there Nothing to do with incorrect video driver but after latest update some of my Windows texts were looking horribly jagged etc. However this might be a good suggestion for people having similar issues --there's a built in text enhancer type Clear Type on your menu...
  6. Blur Text and Icon on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blur Text and Icon on Windows 10 Pro: I have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro. I am using laptop with configuration i3 processor, 12gb ram, intel hd graphcis 5500. Maximum resolution available is 1366X768 as recommended which I have also set. I didn't faced any visual issue on windows 7 but text and...
  7. Blur Text and Icons on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blur Text and Icons on Windows 10 Pro: I have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro. I am using laptop with configuration i3 processor, 12gb ram, intel hd graphcis 5500. Maximum resolution available is 1366X768 as recommended which I have also set. I didn't faced any visual issue on windows 7 but text and...
  8. Font is Not clear in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font is Not clear in windows 10: Dear team, greetings for the day, I am unable to see clear font. I have attached screen shot. Font appears to be marked. I tried resetting the font(Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Fonts\Font settings). It didn't help me. With regards Naveen krishna...
  9. Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?: Hello folks, It's been a while since this blur font in Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Management, etc. exist. Right now I have a temporary solution with using XPE Windows 10 DPI Fix, which works just fine. My concern is how safe is this 3rd party small exe used also...
  10. Some window application text blur

in Windows 10 Support
    Some window application text blur: Hi, I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have text blur as image attached below. What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks in advanced for your help. [img]...