Windows 10: Windows 10: The installation interface has been updated

Discus and support Windows 10: The installation interface has been updated in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has been slowly updating nearly every aspect of Windows 10 but one area that remained unchanged, for many years, is the UI used during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Mar 7, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10: The installation interface has been updated

Source

:)

labeeman, Mar 7, 2015

2. After the firmware has been updated, Nokia 7230 won't install Opera Mini 5.1 from the Ovi Store

Yes. Go and buy another phone! This is what Nokia probably wait.

Nokia simply ignore the 7230 customers. Your problem is just a little bug in this firmware. Ex.
    no backup, no OVI, no contacts, no browser. There are 2 mounts since Nokia published this wrong version (9.83).

NOKIA! The SOLUTION IS: You must do only a simple thing: RENAME the OLD version, 6.95 and publish it as 9.84. After that, the customer problems are fixed, and you can enjoy as you want repairing the last release..... What is so difficult?!

AndreiButcu, Mar 7, 2015
  3. Mr_LOLman Win User
    After the firmware has been updated, Nokia 7230 won't install Opera Mini 5.1 from the Ovi Store

Hi,

after I updated my Nokia 7230 to the newest version V 09.83 I can't install Opera Mini 5.1 from the Ovi Store. It says the certificate is invalid.

Although with a older firmware you do can install Opera Mini 5.1 on the Nokia 7230. Has anybody a solution for my problem?

Best regards

Mr_LOLman, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

I wonder if that "Sit back and relax" means a default install with no options!?

Edwin, Mar 7, 2015
  5. adamf Win User
    adamf, Mar 7, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    This is much better and I can't wait to see it implemented.

Windows 10: The installation interface has been updated [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Mar 7, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    What I'd like to see is as it loads a command prompt window open and watch what and how fast the files and folders are loaded, like in Ubuntu(and other Debian based OSes)

Cliff S, Mar 7, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

As an option.. maybe but not as a default. What good is seeing files install to your system that you likely have no clue as to their purpose??

BunnyJ, Mar 7, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    For me it's just interesting almost hypnotic. I also miss in Windows Defender watching the files fly through when scanning, like in Microsoft Security Essentials. The little Geek in me I guessAttachment 13936

Cliff S, Mar 7, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    I understand how that goes.. I just would rather understand the purpose for the files being installed/updated rather than just seeing meaningless names rush by me to see.

BunnyJ, Mar 7, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    after all these years I either know or make an educated guess, but it's about watching they speed of which the are loaded instead of boring spinning dots or a green line that's reminiscent of a tunnel digger.

Cliff S, Mar 7, 2015
  12. Winuser Win User
    I would have to sit back and relax. Actually I would probably go something else and keep checking back. To me that is too plain and boring.

Winuser, Mar 7, 2015
  13. Edwin New Member

I've always been in the habit of keeping an eye on it because back in the Windows 7 days, if you didn't pull the USB stick out after the first restart, there was a good chance it would start the whole loading process all over again.
    I don't think that's the case anymore.

Edwin, Mar 7, 2015
  14. Winuser Win User
    If I had to watch that from beginning to end I would fall asleep.

Winuser, Mar 7, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    At least it's going to show something and that's always better than nothing in my book.

BunnyJ, Mar 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10: The installation interface has been updated - Similar Threads - installation interface has

2. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 - Has this been resolved yet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 - Has this been resolved yet?: As the other thread is locked - has it been resolved yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643-has-this-been/124dfc78-6030-49be-a0df-80c73d9370dd
  3. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 - Has this been resolved yet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 - Has this been resolved yet?: As the other thread is locked - has it been resolved yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643-has-this-been/124dfc78-6030-49be-a0df-80c73d9370dd
  4. Windows 10 Home - Tries to install an update which has already been installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home - Tries to install an update which has already been installed: Why does Windows 10 Home try to install an update which has already been installedSeems like very stupid code if it doesn't even know the update was already successfully installed per its own record keeping....
  5. ivao user interface has been lost

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ivao user interface has been lost: Hello.I have been using Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 for more than 16 years, in the last 5 years I discovered the IVAP platform of IVAO. After about 1 month without using it I found a problem to log the IVAP, I received this message: IvAp-User Interface Connection to the...
  6. Loss of sound when a Windows 10 update has been installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of sound when a Windows 10 update has been installed.: A message to me says that my version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon, and I am advised to update. However, on the two occasions when I have tried to update in the past, I have lost my sound. As a result, I have had to reinstall the original version. Has this...
  7. Installing Windows 10 on a PC that has been wiped

Installing Windows 10 on a PC that has been wiped: I need help installing Windows 10 on an old work laptop the company let me have for personal use. The laptop was wiped and on the screen it just says it cannot find the OS and to press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart. When I do that, the message just keeps popping up. I...
  8. Windows Has Not Been Updating For Months

Windows Has Not Been Updating For Months: I am not able to update my Windows anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is the error I get: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-not-been-updating-for-months/c20e3953-a073-4e4a-b87f-660b2a4eb875
  9. windows 10 has been corrupt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 has been corrupt: so it actually started 4 or 5 years ago when my speakers stopped working and i installed new drivers for it. the database got corrupt and i have talked to both the manufacture of the product and Microsoft them self. Everyone blamed each other the manufacture said it was...
  10. Lock screen when Windows 10 2019 May Update has been installed

Lock screen when Windows 10 2019 May Update has been installed: Why does the lock screen open completely blurry after installation of Windows 10 2019 May Update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-when-windows-10-2019-may-update-has/257c9a67-b271-4c84-9b81-8c77c1e8eeb7