Windows 10: Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...

Discus and support Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you're eligible for the free upgrade to Windows 10, I encourage you to make sure that you grab it while you can, because once that temporary offer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jun 7, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...

Source

Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from... [​IMG]
    Tip https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...s-7-8-1-a.html

:)

labeeman, Jun 7, 2015
  2. eeewing Win User

Major OS problems after trying to play a song.

Have you installed an SD card in your Focus? These symptoms sound similar to some of those experienced when an installed SD card isn't playing nicely with the OS.

Either way, it sounds like you'll need to perform a hard reset on your phone:

http://www.technipages.com/samsung-focus-hard-reset-using-hardware-keys.html

If the problems return, I would venture to say the problem is one of two things: either there is an SD card installed that isn't going to work with the OS nicely, or the phone is suffering through other hardware problems and should be replaced.

FWIW, I've had the Focus since launch day and haven't had these sorts of issues...so the silver lining is that these are not common issues with this phone!

eeewing, Jun 7, 2015
  3. Major OS problems after trying to play a song.

Earlier I went into the Zune hub and tried to play a song. The phone froze and I powered it off. Now it has problems across the entire OS.

Pictures hub won't work. No apps work. Email won't work. Cannot update apps on marketplace. App tiles don't work and are blank.

When trying to sync email I get error code 80070003. When I try to update an app I get error code 80004005. Core system functions seem to work for the most part. Settings sometimes wont open parts. Cant sync to Zune, just says error, reconnect
    device.

See linked pictures:
    Pictures hub
    , error
    80070003,error 80004005,games
    hub
    , app list.

Samsung Focus, AT&T.

sparkedfire, Jun 7, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from...

1. Windows 10: The only major OS still trying to squeeze a buck from... - Similar Threads - major still trying

2. Fortnite V-bucks

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fortnite V-bucks: Two days ago I bought 2000 v-bucks from the Microsoft store, and they haven't showed up yet. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/63b35f61-5089-4d1c-9293-e4e4c08aaf39
  3. Dual boot, OS clean install, but still icons from other OS appear.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual boot, OS clean install, but still icons from other OS appear.: Hi folks, I have a few installations of windows 10 on two separate partitions on an SSD drive on my computer, one is a barebones windows 10, that I use for general surfing and the other windows 10 installation has a lot of music apps etc. I was having some probs on one of...
  4. Windows OS Already UP TO DATE But Windows update service still trying to update the OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows OS Already UP TO DATE But Windows update service still trying to update the OS: Hello Community, I recently upgrade my windows 10 to version 1809 as you can see below [ATTACH] But when i go check for update i found that the windows update service is trying to get and install the version 1809 - see below I presume this it is because the service...
  5. V-Bucks Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    V-Bucks Fortnite: I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks-fortnite/df831911-3a06-42ed-9c33-42309b7a712e
  6. Recent major Windows ten update broke the os

Recent major Windows ten update broke the os: During a recent Windows update when it begins to restart the PC, after installing components, on re-boot it displayed an error message "Missing Operating System". System repair didnt work, backup and recovery didnt work, recorver from a system image didnt work all error...
  7. Added SSD for OS only but PC still trying to boot from old HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Added SSD for OS only but PC still trying to boot from old HDD: Hey, So I've recently bought an SSD Drive soley for the purpose of running Windows. The original Hard Drive was a 2TB Samsung drive that I have since formatted and using for Storage only. Installed Windows 10 on the SSD and the machine is working great, boots up in aound...
  8. Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck: Just passing on this unexpected gem to those who might have need of a good small monitor - in this case 19" Only it is not a "monitor" sold in the "monitor department". This is an Insignia "19" HDTV on sale at BestBuy for 79.95. Right, it does not have an omni-way...
  9. Mouse settings still not saving after Windows 10 major update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse settings still not saving after Windows 10 major update: I was more than disappointed to find after downloading this major update for Windows 10, that the Mouse settings have still not been addressed. Apparently, this is one of those flaws that will go on and on. I am using an ASUS Rupublic of Games Laptop with an ELAN Input...
  10. I tried to update to the First Windows 10 Major Update but...

I tried to update to the First Windows 10 Major Update but...: I tried to update to the First Windows 10 Major Update but...[MEDIA] 29836