Windows 10: Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see

Discus and support Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertWalkerow, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see

Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see

:)

RobertWalkerow, Jan 15, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see

Windows 10 Light Gray Text

Hi, Joe.

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you log into safe mode and un-installing and re-installing the Graphic Driver. To do so refer the steps below:

Step 1: Safe Mode.

• Open Run Command (Windows button +R)
    • A dialog box will open type “msconfig”
    • Locate and select the Boot tab and select Safe with Minimal as option.
    • Restart Computer
    • Follow the same procedure and uncheck the safe box in Boot tab to return to normal desktop mode.

Step 2: Un-installing and Re-installing Driver

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters”.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Graphics driver for your computer and check.
    If the issue still persist, I would suggest that you run the driver in compatibility mode. To do so follow the step below:

Step:

a. Right click/tap twice the driver setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver/software and check.

Hope this information helps. Do revert back to us with the outcome, so that we can

assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see

1. Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see - Similar Threads - text too light

2. Text too small in some parts of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text too small in some parts of Windows: Hello! I have recently got an 14 inch Asus laptop. I found the text too small for my vision, so I modified some settings to make it bigger. The problem is it does not increase in all parts of Windows. I attach photos with my settings sorry for the foreign language, hope you...
  3. Text too small in some parts of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text too small in some parts of Windows: Hello! I have recently got an 14 inch Asus laptop. I found the text too small for my vision, so I modified some settings to make it bigger. The problem is it does not increase in all parts of Windows. I attach photos with my settings sorry for the foreign language, hope you...
  4. Text on websites is too light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  5. Text on websites is too light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  6. Some app too small to see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some app too small to see: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fj1ltx41tx561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=af92be8ceacf49af0aa758629df0202725531846 Anyone knows how to fxi this please help ,Text in some app too small to read and submitted by /u/khuttajitto [link] [comments]...
  7. screen is too light text washes out

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen is too light text washes out: pages, especially with smaller text seems washed out. I have tried changing brightness/contrast settings on my monitor but it still does not help DELL S2419H I did not see a suitable adjustment in the "personalization" area...
  8. Light text is done by some purpose, but WHY?

Light text is done by some purpose, but WHY?: "Created on January 28, 2016 How do I get darker text & symbols with Windows 10?" ATTENSION! "January 28, 2016" WHEN Microsoft, Google and others are going to do something to solve this annoying issue or never? We are now in Nov 2019, and NOTHING has done to this...
  9. Selection box on menus is far too light on 1903

Selection box on menus is far too light on 1903: This is on a fresh install; 'Refresh' is selected: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selection-box-on-menus-is-far-too-light-on-1903/b446cf7c-c701-4735-a59b-8ba86830f9e7
  10. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. text forms too light