Windows 10: Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.

Discus and support Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is the theme. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/earth-from-above-premium/9pflgjn5pj7d?activetab=pivot:overviewtab# Windows Version 1903 Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ejw2020, May 18, 2020.

1. ejw2020 Win User

Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.

This is the theme.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/earth-from-above-premium/9pflgjn5pj7d?activetab=pivotWindows 10 Theme not installing or applying. :eek:verviewtab#

Windows Version 1903 Build 18362.836

Tried wsreset, logged out of store to try to re-acquire the theme.

Found that it had attempted to download the theme under:

C:\Users\***********\AppData\Local\Packages

However the folders were empty. Rebooted, deleted that folder and attempted again and it wont try to re-acquire the file even when i "install on device" from the store.

So now the store insists I have this file, when my system clearly doesnt.

:)

ejw2020, May 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.

1. Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying. - Similar Threads - Theme installing applying

2. Applying Themes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applying Themes Windows 10: I have downloaded several themes but when I click "Apply" on the theme nothing happens. No ideawhat I am doing wrong since it used to work fine. All my Windows updates are up-to-date...
  3. Black screen after applying a theme

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after applying a theme: Hello, I was trying to edit a Windows Theme (NOT located in Resources/Themes but in my Downloads folder) with msstyleEditor and pressed "Test". The corrupt theme was applied and I now get a black screen on reboot. I've read Fix Black Screen on Windows 10 Caused by Corrupt...
  4. Themes that I download or that already show as "installed" can't be applied.

Themes that I download or that already show as "installed" can't be applied.: I am trying to get some new backgrounds for my pc. When I go to Themes, then click on MS store, I select a background, download it and click on Apply. For some reason, they don't show-up in my themes. That's also true of themes that have "installed" below them. I click on...
  5. How dark theme applies in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How dark theme applies in explorer: [ATTACH] Hello everyone I have an issue with my Lenovo T490s laptop whenever I enable dark mode for apps in the latest version of Windows 10 Enterprise (fully updated). Does anyone know how I can fix this, I just need the dark mode to work as it should. I need to get...
  6. This theme can’t be applied to the desktop error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    This theme can’t be applied to the desktop error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While changing a theme on Windows 10, if you see an error message This theme can’t be applied to the desktop, then this post may […] This article This theme can’t be applied to the desktop error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10

Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10: I have a problem with applying a custom theme: [ATTACH] The area that presents the files are colored white, it is supposed to be dark. I have used the most up-to-date UltraUXThemePatcher but it still shows that. How to fix this?...
  8. Apply a theme through SCCM

Apply a theme through SCCM: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so apologies if it is not. I have a unique situation where certain computers in my environment need a particular desktop wallpaper applied to them with a certain color background. I created a theme that would do both, but I...
  9. Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?

Possible to apply accessibility theme selectively?: I use a high contrast theme and while I like it the problem I have with it is that it gets applied in web browsers as well and so it modifies the way in which browsers display web pages. I'd like it to apply to the browser's GUI, but not the way it displays sites. Does...
  10. apply windows 10 theme with cmd or powershell / programming

apply windows 10 theme with cmd or powershell / programming: Hi All, I develop the company image and I'm trying to apply a theme with wallpaper and accent color. In the Windows 7 days this VBS line worked for me: WshShell.Run "rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL %SystemRoot%\system32\desk.cpl desk...