Windows 10: Windows 10 theme won't install

Discus and support Windows 10 theme won't install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I "bought" they were free three themes from the Microsoft APP store - all them them appear in my library, but the Install button is disabled. How do I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaulaKlug1, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 theme won't install

I "bought" they were free three themes from the Microsoft APP store - all them them appear in my library, but the Install button is disabled. How do I load them onto my PC?

:)

PaulaKlug1, Sep 24, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 theme won't install

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 theme won't install

1. Windows 10 theme won't install - Similar Threads - theme won't install

2. Windows 10 1909 & 2004 Installed Themes Not Showing in Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1909 & 2004 Installed Themes Not Showing in Themes: Hello everyone, I have been troubled with this problem starting sometime during Win 10 1909. All of a sudden, when I downloaded a new theme, the store showed that it was installed, but it did not show in the Themes under settings. I did not find a solution so using various...
  3. Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.

Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.: This is the theme. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/earth-from-above-premium/9pflgjn5pj7d?activetab=pivot:overviewtab# Windows Version 1903 Build 18362.836 Tried wsreset, logged out of store to try to re-acquire the theme. Found that it had attempted to download the...
  4. install themes

install themes: been trying to install Microsoft themes keeps telling me something about x-box which I don't have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-themes/26053c76-f734-4da7-b891-a05852a98b5e
  5. Windows 10 Cursor Won't save Default Theme

Windows 10 Cursor Won't save Default Theme: OK, I know that this is a super minor complaint, but it bothers me, and it shouldn't be an issue in the first place. I just recently upgraded from 7 to 10, and since I've always used the (none) theme in the windows mouse settings, I wanted to use it again, as it's just what...
  6. Windows 10, Theme not showing up in list of themes installed

Windows 10, Theme not showing up in list of themes installed: Hi, I've recently downloaded a Windows Theme from the Microsoft Store but it won't show up in the customization settings. Prior to this I downloaded other themes that show up correctly and I can set them as active. The exact theme I wanted to use was named "Glorious...
  7. Win 10 Themes won't "save"

Win 10 Themes won't "save": Just replaced amother bricked MoBo and am back fighting Msft issues again. Solved this one last June but in the new build it has again reared its ugly head. A saved Theme will not "save." Yes I know we are not supposed to need a save button but something is overwriting my...
  8. Windows themes not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows themes not installing: I'm trying to put a new theme on my laptop and I get an error that it has failed to install and windows will keep trying. It has done this with two different themes. Please help....
  9. Theme picture won't change

Theme picture won't change: I can't get the slideshow to change pictures at all - it is fixed, regardless of whether I set the picture to change every minute through Settings or by using the old windows 7-like theme management menu with "control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper" in...
  10. Install Aerolite Theme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Aerolite Theme in Windows 10: How to: Install Aerolite Theme in Windows 10 How to Use Aerolite Theme for Window Borders and Title Bars Color in Windows 10 When you change the color in Windows 10, it will change the color of your Start menu accents, Start button, taskbar, title bars, window borders,...