Windows 10: Windows 10 Themes can't be edited/ new created

Discus and support Windows 10 Themes can't be edited/ new created in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, i wanted to change my game of thrones theme since i found a new love for CS: GO. but the lower balk is missing (screenshot of windows 7). I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LordMustachio, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Themes can't be edited/ new created

So, i wanted to change my game of thrones theme since i found a new love for CS: GO. but the lower balk is missing (screenshot of windows 7). I'm not familiar with windows 10 customization yet. How do i edit my theme? Oh yeah ignore Fallout there.
    Windows 10 Themes can't be edited/ new created [​IMG]

Windows 10 Themes can't be edited/ new created [​IMG]

:)

LordMustachio, Nov 10, 2015

2. Unable to edit Themes or create new Themes in Windows 10

Any answer on this, I am missing the commands at the bottom as well

WarwickBiggs, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Unable to edit Themes or create new Themes in Windows 10

Hi Luke,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to create the theme? Do you receive any error while trying to create or edit the themes?

I suggest you to refer to the below link, to know how to create a theme on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-started-with-themes

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Windows 10 Themes can't be edited/ new created

You need to go to the settings app-personalization.

Cliff S, Nov 10, 2015
  5. I don't see anything for multiple wallpapers changing after # time

LordMustachio, Nov 10, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Go to the background dropdown menu and choose slideshow.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Themes can't be edited/ new created

1. Windows 10 Themes can't be edited/ new created - Similar Threads - Themes can't edited

2. Can't create new folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't create new folders in Windows 10: Hiya,So as the title suggests, I can't create new folders. This isn't specific to any drive, it's literally everywhere on every drive. All I can do is create a shortcut, bitmap image, rich text document and a text document. This happened after an update but I don't know which...
  3. Can't create new folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create new folders in Windows 10: Hiya,So as the title suggests, I can't create new folders. This isn't specific to any drive, it's literally everywhere on every drive. All I can do is create a shortcut, bitmap image, rich text document and a text document. This happened after an update but I don't know which...
  4. Can't create new folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Create a New Admin Profile, Windows 10 Home Edition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Create a New Admin Profile, Windows 10 Home Edition: To create a new Admin profile, I followed MS instructions and ended up with "Profile service failed" with no option to revert to old profile. Can I get a correct procedure to create a new admin and delete the old corrupted profile? No easy F8 to enter Safe mode. F2 boot...
  6. Can Office 365 Themes be edited or created?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can Office 365 Themes be edited or created?: Yes, i know this isn't the most critical aspect of Office use, but i am real tired of the limitations of the whopping four themes provided and though i have tried, i apparently have not hit upon the right combination of words to find a solution in my searches. Does anyone...
  7. Creating Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating Theme: How do I create my own theme for my desktop with my own pictures and color choices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/creating-theme/64dfaba7-755f-4757-8e45-34dbdf7e3ede
  8. Can't Create A New User Windows 10.

Can't Create A New User Windows 10.: Whenever I try to create a new user in the windows settings, I get a popup that says that I need to choose an app to open this in, when I select yes, nothing happens, when I press no, the popup goes away. I have no idea what to do....
  9. Creating/editing themes in windows 10 to classic?

Creating/editing themes in windows 10 to classic?: I have installed UxStyle to install custom themes in windows 10. I've installed a theme called "windows 8.1 update 1 rtm dark aero" thinking that windows 8 themes would work on windows 10. It did change the minimize/maximize/close buttons but didn't change the taskbar &...
  10. Edit themes help

Edit themes help: Is there any third party software available that will let me edit the desktop themes I made with W7 that I'm now using on 10, or even make new ones? 14644