Windows 10: Windows 10 themes only change color and Mouse

Discus and support Windows 10 themes only change color and Mouse in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, somehow my windows themes are broken. Doesnt matter which theme I apply it will only change color and the mouse. Can I reset this in any way?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chad, Dec 26, 2015.

1. chad Win User

Windows 10 themes only change color and Mouse

Hey,

somehow my windows themes are broken. Doesnt matter which theme I apply it will only change color and the mouse.
    Can I reset this in any way?

:)

2. how do i get rid of my pink screen?

Hi there,

• By "color", do you mean the Windows theme or any application color?

In case you are looking for an option to change Windows theme color, please be informed,
    You can change desktop themes as well as tile colors on Windows 10, according to your preference. Check if the below steps help you.

Steps:-

1. Go to your desktop, right-click your mouse and go to
    Personalize.

2. On the left pane, go to
    Themes
    for background themes. You can even download new themes by clicking on, “Get more themes online.”

3. On the left pane, select
    Colors
    to change the color of the tiles.

4. You can change it according to your preference.

Hope this helps you to set a color theme which you desire. Do keep us posted.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Dec 26, 2015
  3. NorahsDeri, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 themes only change color and Mouse

1. Windows 10 themes only change color and Mouse - Similar Threads - themes change color

2. Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keep changing the theme color to black: As this screenshot shows, whenever I reboot, the color of the theme will automatically becomes black. I never had this problem before, and my system is up to date, considering I just reinstalled the new system last week.A bit more details, the color I used to set is grey,...
  3. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows changes theme/color?: Hello. I have a small issue that I am not sure how to categorize.Normally after startup or a restart, Windows starts up normally. However, after a few minutes, the color changes as if it goes into a night light mode. Sometimes while making changes to the settings ex: auto...
  4. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows changes theme/color?: Hello. I have a small issue that I am not sure how to categorize.Normally after startup or a restart, Windows starts up normally. However, after a few minutes, the color changes as if it goes into a night light mode. Sometimes while making changes to the settings ex: auto...
  5. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Theme change doesn't work/ only changes accent color

in Windows 10 Support
    Theme change doesn't work/ only changes accent color: Hi, Hope you guys can help me. I would really like to have some simple dark theme similar to PopOS and Manjaro default. I found some nice ones on DA, but when I try to use them, barely anything changes. When I try to change the theme in windows, it only affects the accent...
  7. Stop themes changing the colors

Stop themes changing the colors: Every time you change themes the Colors setting reverts to white. Is there any way to force black when the theme changes? It's a tedious little step to switch it back to my preference....
  8. Color changing theme

Color changing theme: I was wondering if there anyway to change the colors on specific apps on windows 10. I already know that you can change the entire theme color to something, but what about specific apps like how microsoft edge has a blue color and how microsoft news has a red background...
  9. CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors

CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors: When you click on the arrow beside the "fill color" or "font color" icons you see a drop down that has Theme Colors and also Standard colors. The Standard colors has a limit of only 10 colors that are selected when you first start using Excel. These are colors you predict...
  10. Windows 10: Theme Color Not Changing?

Windows 10: Theme Color Not Changing?: This is a problem I've seen solved in Vista a lot, but isn't something I can find a help thread for at all with Windows 10. :/ I am unable to change the theme color from an icky blue. I can change the desktop, I can enable and disable the color on the Start, taskbar, etc., I...