Windows 10: Windows 10 third party program starting issues

Discus and support Windows 10 third party program starting issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Folks, Sometimes when i am working on windows 10 OS i face issues that my third party app is not starting .Even system is not restart/shutdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gauravmkr, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Gauravmkr Win User

Windows 10 third party program starting issues

Dear Folks,

Sometimes when i am working on windows 10 OS i face issues that my third party app is not starting .Even system is not restart/shutdown from there.

Kindly give the exact solution for the issue.

:)

Gauravmkr, Jul 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Word program is not showing in start button after upgradin to Windows 10

Hi Maria,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know when you day ‘’word’’ do you refer to WordPad or any other third party program?

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below step.

• Click on the start and click on
      All apps

• Now locate for the ‘’word’’ app/program on the list.
    • Right click on the app and click on Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Windows 10 third party program starting issues

Issues with Party Poker

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I can understand that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

• Do you have the latest version of Party Poker installed on the pc?

• In which user account are you facing this issue?

• Is the issue specific to Party Poker?

Sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the Admin account to test if that helps with this issue.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Further, you may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. When you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere with
    the system. These programs may include antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows: (Applies to Windows 10)
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 third party program starting issues

1. Windows 10 third party program starting issues - Similar Threads - third party program

2. windows third party virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows third party virus: So i have this problem where i apperently have a third party virus. i have tried many diffrent ways to get rid of it but i still cant get it to go away so if you know anything about it please reach out and help me...
  3. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  4. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  5. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  7. Windows 10 suspending third party programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suspending third party programs: A couple weeks ago Windows started suspending a third party program that's installed on my computer, upon executing the program you can see it on a 'running' state in the Task Manager but then it shows a 'Suspended' state, it's removed from the processes list and doesn't...
  8. restore wiped my third party programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore wiped my third party programs: I did a restore not realizing it would wipe out all kinds of programs and now I'm left with a list of what was deleted. Is there any way to get those programs back without reinstalling them again or am I pretty much up the creek without a paddle trying to put it nicely....
  9. Start menu - installed/third-party apps/programs not showing/opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu - installed/third-party apps/programs not showing/opening: Hi all, I installed the latest Creators Update, but apps/programs I installed (e.g. Chrome, Office, Netflix) have disappeared from the start menu. They will appear in the search in the start menu, but installed apps like Netflix will not open. I have already tried this:...
  10. Despite Windows 10, Third-Party Start Menus Will Live On

in Windows 10 News
    Despite Windows 10, Third-Party Start Menus Will Live On: Microsoft is bringing back the Start menu in Windows 10, and after the Windows 8 saga, when the majority of adopters looked for third-party alternatives to make the desktop look more familiar, some developers might be worried that nobody would ever use their apps again....